Free For All

anyone else feel like 4 player ffa would be an improvement? I’m on game away from my ranking and I’ve been doing well but I find myself coming third a lot, mainly due to unfavourable spawns, so whoever comes top. Usually spawned next to whoever came bottom and fed them kills…

so 4 player ffa would be a more fair approach??

does feel like 6 players on some maps makes it a bit too crowded, and easy to go find that easy double kill from guys in a 1v1. dunno, when 2 drop out or get a 343DC people go more into camper mode, or some maps feel empty.

I wish I found any FFA game in matchmaking…

I pretty much play strictly FFA in arena and I feel six player is fine. Sure some maps even that feels a bit crowded but it still plays well. I see these spawn complaints and I wonder if this is their first time playing Halo… bad spawns happen… they have always happened, in every playlist.

6 player FFA is fine

> 2533274869777895;1:
> anyone else feel like 4 player ffa would be an improvement? I’m on game away from my ranking and I’ve been doing well but I find myself coming third a lot, mainly due to unfavourable spawns, so whoever comes top. Usually spawned next to whoever came bottom

i have fun whether I come top or bottom

Don’t get me wrong I have fun, less frustrating than a bad team but I can’t help feel perturbed when the score board is 25,24,24,24 I come 4th with low deaths and 8 assists and first second and third place died about 20 times

> 2533274816788253;4:
> I pretty much play strictly FFA in arena and I feel six player is fine. Sure some maps even that feels a bit crowded but it still plays well. I see these spawn complaints and I wonder if this is their first time playing Halo… bad spawns happen… they have always happened, in every playlist.

True, but they’ve never been as broken or -Yoink- before…

> 2533274939018653;8:
> > 2533274816788253;4:
> > I pretty much play strictly FFA in arena and I feel six player is fine. Sure some maps even that feels a bit crowded but it still plays well. I see these spawn complaints and I wonder if this is their first time playing Halo… bad spawns happen… they have always happened, in every playlist.
>
>
> True, but they’ve never been as broken or -Yoink- before…

This right here, I’ve gone whole games getting shot within a second of spawning. It’s just ridiculous, not to mention there are games where it feels like I’m playing a team, getting shot from across the map by two separate people while in a 1v1 with another person.

It’s not so much bad spawns, obviously it will happen but I think it’s just the amount of people causes lucky spawns where you could be out of the action and someone racks up kills as much as deaths but progresses up the score board faster than you… 4 players would reduce this as it would just be a 1v1 situation happening in two different areas

I like 6v6. 8v8 was too much for these maps, but 4v4 would be way too slow. I’ve been in quite a few games where a couple people left that turned into 4v4 and the pace gets ridiculously slow.

once that 6th player drops the game slows down, if the 5th player drops it comes to a halt. Some of the better FFA games I have played were with 4 people, but it feels more like a stealth mission than a round of FFA.

WHICH only supports that we need team doubles.

> 2533274807054874;9:
> > 2533274939018653;8:
> > > 2533274816788253;4:
> > > I pretty much play strictly FFA in arena and I feel six player is fine. Sure some maps even that feels a bit crowded but it still plays well. I see these spawn complaints and I wonder if this is their first time playing Halo… bad spawns happen… they have always happened, in every playlist.
> >
> >
> > True, but they’ve never been as broken or -Yoink- before…
>
>
> This right here, I’ve gone whole games getting shot within a second of spawning. It’s just ridiculous, not to mention there are games where it feels like I’m playing a team, getting shot from across the map by two separate people while in a 1v1 with another person.

> 2533274807054874;9:
> > 2533274939018653;8:
> > > 2533274816788253;4:
> > > I pretty much play strictly FFA in arena and I feel six player is fine. Sure some maps even that feels a bit crowded but it still plays well. I see these spawn complaints and I wonder if this is their first time playing Halo… bad spawns happen… they have always happened, in every playlist.
> >
> >
> > True, but they’ve never been as broken or -Yoink- before…
>
>
> This right here, I’ve gone whole games getting shot within a second of spawning. It’s just ridiculous, not to mention there are games where it feels like I’m playing a team, getting shot from across the map by two separate people while in a 1v1 with another person.

I don’t know if I buy that… I play a lot of FFA and yeah I get bad spawns but it’s never entire games.

> 2533274810191683;12:
> once that 6th player drops the game slows down, if the 5th player drops it comes to a halt. Some of the better FFA games I have played were with 4 people, but it feels more like a stealth mission than a round of FFA.
>
> WHICH only supports that we need team doubles.

I played Pegasus with only 3 people and yeah it was a slow game.

> 2533274869777895;1:
> anyone else feel like 4 player ffa would be an improvement? I’m on game away from my ranking and I’ve been doing well but I find myself coming third a lot, mainly due to unfavourable spawns, so whoever comes top. Usually spawned next to whoever came bottom and fed them kills…
>
> so 4 player ffa would be a more fair approach??

Have you ever played a 4 man game? Its slow, empty, and unbelievably boring. And spawns, we all know Halo 5 spawns arent the greatest… I wouldnt wish a 4 man game to Greg, or any other enemies of mine.

> 2533274816788253;13:
> > 2533274807054874;9:
> > > 2533274939018653;8:
> > > > 2533274816788253;4:
> > > > I pretty much play strictly FFA in arena and I feel six player is fine. Sure some maps even that feels a bit crowded but it still plays well. I see these spawn complaints and I wonder if this is their first time playing Halo… bad spawns happen… they have always happened, in every playlist.
>
>
> I don’t know if I buy that… I play a lot of FFA and yeah I get bad spawns but it’s never entire games.

The bubble spawns in Truth along with the vat spawns in Fathom. They are both pretty broken because the majority of the time someone will be looking at them or running through and it’ll still spawn you there.

Personally I like 6 but hey that’s just me

Sometimes I feel like the people who win the mostare the ones walking around kill stealing people in a firefight and getting easy double kills.

Hell no, games would take forever.

Free for all is a joke