Free For All?

Just wondering if anyone actually plays the FFA on halo 5 or if it’s just there for novelty… If anyone could get back to me, would be much appreciated. Cheers

I played enough to be ranked and now I can’t stand the playlist. It’s all back stabbing and kill steals. If I don’t have friends on to play arena games with, I just play warzone.

I’ve been playing it, but the spawns are really bad currently.

Haven’t played a single game on it yet, might have a look later on this evening as have been ranked on other modes.

ffa is not fitted for h5

Free For All is my favorite game mode.

It’s perfect for casual gamers like me who don’t have the time to play a 30-minute Warzone match or enjoy playing solo (no clan teamstacks).

Free For All is the only game type other then Warzone Assault. I always have fun with the game even when I am doing bad.

I play it. I think they need to reduce the players to 6 or so, things are too hectic right now.

> 2703500133457797;8:
> I play it. I think they need to reduce the players to 6 or so, things are too hectic right now.

Agreed… might allow a 1 on 1 battle to finish before someone pops in to kill you and the guy you were shooting.

It was my fav playlist way back in Halo 3, but it’s absolutely atrocious in this game (& that’s putting it nicely since we can’t cuss on here lol). Along with all the kill-stealing obviously, I get spawn-sniped, spawn-naded, etc. Almost broke my controller from playing this playlist out of anger lol I’m not touching it anymore. I agree these maps are only fit for up to 6 players in this game type.

> 2703500133457797;8:
> I play it. I think they need to reduce the players to 6 or so, things are too hectic right now.

Also a radar buff could reduce the chaos.

I don’t mind - nay, I live for - the kill steals and cheap tactics that make FFA so brutal, but the spawns mixed with the annoyingly slow shield-recharge rate really puts me off. Fix the spawns, and I’ll be a lot more satisfied with good 'ol rumble pit.

Respawns in FFA are terrible, they need to reduce the player count to 6

> 2533274798586740;2:
> I played enough to be ranked and now I can’t stand the playlist. It’s all back stabbing and kill steals. If I don’t have friends on to play arena games with, I just play warzone.

This couldn’t be any more correct

Me in Halo 5 exactly so far

Player count is absolutely the problem. The maps aren’t big enough and aren’t designed to allow for safe spawning with 8 players all trying to kill each other. Also, certain spawn positions have advantages over others.

It needs to be reduced to 6.

> 2533274832271289;10:
> It was my fav playlist way back in Halo 3, but it’s absolutely atrocious in this game (& that’s putting it nicely since we can’t cuss on here lol). Along with all the kill-stealing obviously, I get spawn-sniped, spawn-naded, etc. Almost broke my controller from playing this playlist out of anger lol I’m not touching it anymore. I agree these maps are only fit for up to 6 players in this game type.

SAME MAN SAME! I loved it in 3! liked it in 4 (yes I said 4) but I guess because I actually cared about my KD in the first week, didn’t find any enjoyment in it in 5. maybe now that I don’t care about my KD I might hop back in an test the waters.

> 2533274832271289;10:
> It was my fav playlist way back in Halo 3, but it’s absolutely atrocious in this game (& that’s putting it nicely since we can’t cuss on here lol). Along with all the kill-stealing obviously, I get spawn-sniped, spawn-naded, etc. Almost broke my controller from playing this playlist out of anger lol I’m not touching it anymore. I agree these maps are only fit for up to 6 players in this game type.

It’s not just the player count, it’s also the fact that they decided to use the worst maps halo 5 has to offer for the playlist. No point in playing until truth, Eden and empire are added and rig, Orion and Pegasus are removed.

well great work 343 ahaha, what a waste