Free For All Playlist

Can we get more maps in the FFA Ranked Playlist? This thing will put you on Truth and Regret over and over again.

I remember back when I use to love FFA Truth, but then they took all the fun weapons out, and even if they brought them back the nerf messed it up so it won’t be the same. But yeah bringing back the missing maps would be super nice.

I play FFA quite a bit and get a pretty good mix of maps. Make sure you wait out the intermission instead of backing out and restarting the search.

They have added Forge maps to SF, don’t see why all the playlists can’t get them.

How about more BTB maps

How about removing Torque?

Worst map imho.

> 2535441687762024;6:
> How about removing Torque?
>
> Worst map imho.

You mean best map… its great now that they removed the two gravhammers

They really do need more maps, these two have just gotten stale and repetitive to me. And my god the spawns are HORRID. Killed my love for FFA really quick.

Can we purge FFA of HCS? I really hate this pistol only battle BS.

> 2533274816788253;7:
> > 2535441687762024;6:
> > How about removing Torque?
> >
> > Worst map imho.
>
> You mean best map… its great now that they removed the two gravhammers

…And that they kept a sword?
Oh and camo as well…

We have Stasis - that’s enough.

> 2533274800081810;9:
> Can we purge FFA of HCS? I really hate this pistol only battle BS.

So people can spray and melee? - no thanks.

The pistol requires skill to use - that’s why so few excel in higher levels of gameplay.

> 2535449484192221;1:
> Can we get more maps in the FFA Ranked Playlist? This thing will put you on Truth and Regret over and over again.

These maps should be a whole lot more common in rotation:

• Fathom - Coliseum - Riptide Truth and Regret are good maps - its a shame that they are the only maps that frequently appear…

> 2535441687762024;10:
> > 2533274816788253;7:
> > > 2535441687762024;6:
> > > How about removing Torque?
> > >
> > > Worst map imho.
> >
> > You mean best map… its great now that they removed the two gravhammers
>
> …And that they kept a sword?
> Oh and camo as well…
>
> We have Stasis - that’s enough.

Stasis is lame compared to torque. Torque is exactly how maps should work in Halo now. The visuals, sounds, moving barriers and platforms. It’s great. I don’t see how having a sword and active camo is an issue. There are other maps that have those.

> 2535441687762024;11:
> > 2533274800081810;9:
> > Can we purge FFA of HCS? I really hate this pistol only battle BS.
>
> So people can spray and melee? - no thanks.
>
> The pistol requires skill to use - that’s why so few excel in higher levels of gameplay.

Not everything needs to be sweaty gameplay fam :^) I remember FFA even ranked FFA not pushing MLG sweaty gametypes in their ranked FFA with past Halos even in Halo 5 about a year ago if i remember correctly. Also I dislike the Magnum. Feels more disrespectful to be killed by that pea shooter then being no scoped by a sniper. But that’s just me :stuck_out_tongue: I ain’t tryin to prove anything to anyone anymore.

Edit: I honestly hold more respect for those who use any other weapon then those who exclusively use Magnum the entire game. Kill me when we have rifle only battle? Nice kill. Kill me with AR through out maneuvering me? Well done. Kill me with a magnum when there’s plenty of other accuracy weapons to use? You’re boring.

> 2533274800081810;14:
> Feels more disrespectful to be killed by that pea shooter then being no scoped by a sniper. But that’s just me :stuck_out_tongue: I ain’t tryin to prove anything to anyone anymore.
>
> Edit: I honestly hold more respect for those who use any other weapon then those who exclusively use Magnum the entire game. Kill me when we have rifle only battle? Nice kill. Kill me with AR through out maneuvering me? Well done. Kill me with a magnum when there’s plenty of other accuracy weapons to use? You’re boring.

No scopes aren’t that hard in this game since the sniper is so generous. I mean, I barely even clip my no scopes just because of that reason. If there’s a lack of diversity where everyone is just using one weapon, then it sounds like it’s more of a sandbox issue than a magnum issue.

> 2727626560040591;15:
> > 2533274800081810;14:
> > Feels more disrespectful to be killed by that pea shooter then being no scoped by a sniper. But that’s just me :stuck_out_tongue: I ain’t tryin to prove anything to anyone anymore.
> >
> > Edit: I honestly hold more respect for those who use any other weapon then those who exclusively use Magnum the entire game. Kill me when we have rifle only battle? Nice kill. Kill me with AR through out maneuvering me? Well done. Kill me with a magnum when there’s plenty of other accuracy weapons to use? You’re boring.
>
> No scopes aren’t that hard in this game since the sniper is so generous. I mean, I barely even clip my no scopes just because of that reason. If there’s a lack of diversity where everyone is just using one weapon, then it sounds like it’s more of a sandbox issue than a magnum issue.

I’ve noticed the ease of no scoping in this game. And I’m a terrible sniper lol Yeah I think the issue is the sandbox nowadays. Would be nice if we get Rumble Pit back so I don’t have to play with sweaty Ranked Lone Wolfs :^)

> 2533274800081810;14:
> > 2535441687762024;11:
> > > 2533274800081810;9:
> > > Can we purge FFA of HCS? I really hate this pistol only battle BS.
> >
> > So people can spray and melee? - no thanks.
> >
> > The pistol requires skill to use - that’s why so few excel in higher levels of gameplay.
>
> Not everything needs to be sweaty gameplay fam :^) I remember FFA even ranked FFA not pushing MLG sweaty gametypes in their ranked FFA with past Halos even in Halo 5 about a year ago if i remember correctly. Also I dislike the Magnum. Feels more disrespectful to be killed by that pea shooter then being no scoped by a sniper. But that’s just me :stuck_out_tongue: I ain’t tryin to prove anything to anyone anymore.
>
> Edit: I honestly hold more respect for those who use any other weapon then those who exclusively use Magnum the entire game. Kill me when we have rifle only battle? Nice kill. Kill me with AR through out maneuvering me? Well done. Kill me with a magnum when there’s plenty of other accuracy weapons to use? You’re boring.

Well it is a ranked playlist you know… Sweaty gameplay is what you get when you play ranked.

Just because you loadout with the magnum doesn’t mean you can’t manouvre around the map and use other weapons - especially rockets, sniper etc.
I’m not saying that other weapons don’t take skill to use - I am stating that players who don’t have access to other weapons because of spawn etc. have to make do with the magnum and use it effectively to get to those weapons.

PS: I don’t understand how you can favour being killed by every other weapon in the game, except for the magnum. Just because its boring doesn’t mean its not effective…

> 2533274816788253;13:
> > 2535441687762024;10:
> > > 2533274816788253;7:
> > > > 2535441687762024;6:
> > > > How about removing Torque?
> > > >
> > > > Worst map imho.
> > >
> > > You mean best map… its great now that they removed the two gravhammers
> >
> > …And that they kept a sword?
> > Oh and camo as well…
> >
> > We have Stasis - that’s enough.
>
> Stasis is lame compared to torque. Torque is exactly how maps should work in Halo now. The visuals, sounds, moving barriers and platforms. It’s great. I don’t see how having a sword and active camo is an issue. There are other maps that have those.

I don’t know - having camo on a dark map with objects that move and that makes sounds - as well as the various escapeways throughout the map can make camo pretty frustrating (especially when used with the sword).