Free for All not so free for me. Can't find a game

I’m in UK.
i have been playing for a while with no problems.
i also have 2 other gametags on this xbox and they both can find games.
BUT ME, nah nope.
I can’t find any one to play with on free for all.
It is the mode i really enjoy, and i would honestly rather play something else than just struggle in warzone.
no game the whole of january. none in february. and looks like same story in march.
what is going on 343?

I love FFA as well. Easily my favorite game mode. I live on the east coast of the US and never had a problem finding a game. Only thing you can really try is hard reset of your xbox. Also what rank are you? When I got to oynx the match matchmaking did slow down. The higher the rank the harder it is to find matches. Kinda why I love the monthly seasons now because I now sand bag my placement matches to get a bit lower rank so I can get faster games for a little while.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Sorry to say but it’s because you’re terrible, you have a 0.5 k/d so it’s struggling to match you with anyone of the same skill as you, I’d suggest social or team based modes or you’ll just get destroyed.

Well, it’s free of Munhumutapa at least.

> 2533274857405414;3:
> Sorry to say but it’s because you’re terrible, you have a 0.5 k/d so it’s struggling to match you with anyone of the same skill as you, I’d suggest social or team based modes or you’ll just get destroyed.

I was not that bad on it to be honest. i even won a few games outright. there has to be people worse or just as terrible as me. i do struggle with warzone and yet i can still find a game of that. i was ranked gold just before i started failing to get into games

> 2533274942950547;4:
> Well, it’s free of Munhumutapa at least.

right.
that was actually a funny response. good on you sir…

> 2533274816788253;2:
> I love FFA as well. Easily my favorite game mode. I live on the east coast of the US and never had a problem finding a game. Only thing you can really try is hard reset of your xbox. Also what rank are you? When I got to oynx the match matchmaking did slow down. The higher the rank the harder it is to find matches. Kinda why I love the monthly seasons now because I now sand bag my placement matches to get a bit lower rank so I can get faster games for a little while.

how do i do a hard reset?
i’m rank 73, well 74 now. my k/d ratio is horrible because of the way i play. i like the sniper rifle, but i hate being stationary for too long. so i like using the dmr with long scope and a bit of damage. but it takes a bit before you get those. i am quite good with the pistol, and i like to be aggressive, attacking enemy bases and attacking the junior bosses, so i do die a lot (on warzone) that’s why like i said, i really love free fro all, because it’s mostly just run and shoot, with not much emphasis on stealth. i also hate the sword and i think people who use it are cheap. there is indeed maps when you might wanna grab the sword, but i still hate it. having said all that i doubt i will onyx(ing) anytime soon…