Free For All Flood Gametype

I was thinking, what if there was a gametype of flood, where the survivors killed each other and the flood to stay alive? It would be like a free for all where you have to kill players to get more ammo in order to survive the flood. Sort of like a zombie apocalypse where you can’t trust anybody. You could have the choice to team up with people, or kill them for their ammo. It would be the survival of the fittest. This can probably be done in custom games, just add points for betrayals, pick up ammo on dead bodies, and remove way points. Do you think this would be a good idea for a gametype?

You could just enable friendly fire and give players one point for betrayals.

I wish it were true FFA. I’m tired of teammates running in front of me to beat me to the flood kill and wind up taking my shotgun to the back. Then I get the ol BETRAYAL!

WTF? Why does the game simulataniously state “You are part of a team” and “Only one person can win”.

> You could just enable friendly fire and give players one point for betrayals.

That’s basically what it would end up being, but it would act as a FFA gametype since you can kill teammates for points as if they were enemies.