Free DLC...

Read this whole thig before you relpy with hate.

You go into a fast food restaurant and order a hamburger. Shortly after your food arrives, you get free fries. Soon after that you get free chicken balls, and throughout the rest of your meal you continue to get free stuff. After you have finished your meal, what would you do, say thanks for the free stuff, or complain that you didn’t get all of the free stuff right away because your previous orders came with them by default, even though this time you just ordered a hamburger?

When you bought Halo 5 you knew what you were gettin into. Enjoy your fries and chicken balls, and please shut the hell up.

Except people didn’t order the hamburger, they ordered the hamburger menu. Yet the fries were mailed to their homes three months later.

Actually I didn’t get what I wanted.

The only reason I went into that restaurant in the first place is because they said they were giving out free food. But then they start giving me day old, stale fries, leftovers from other’s plates and a napkin with ketchup on it.

But we really bought less than half of a hamburger…

+1

Why is it that when apologists try to make analogies for these -Yoink- practices, the analogies are always piss poor and don’t reflect what the actual issue is?

Actually we ordered a Burger w/ fries and got an an uncooked patty with no pickles, no lettuce and no tomatoes and soggy fries with no ketchup. 3 hours later they brought us pickles, 3 hours after that they brought us lettuce, then 3 hours after that they brought us tomatoes and ketchup. They then expected us to be completely content with their service. Why did we order here? Because USUALLY this place has GREAT service, giving us a nice FULL meal at the beginning, and later bringing us items to COMPLIMENT the already complete meal.

fries and chicken balls at the same place?

More like you order a combo and you only get the plain burger.

And then a month later you get the cheese. The next month the pickles. And so on.

Another one of these garbo threads & another sucker who doesn’t know the difference between complete product with add-ons, and an incomplete product with the missing content being introduced as add-ons.

when did mcdicks get chicken balls? or did the Asian restaurant get fries?

> 2535427449854650;1:
> When you bought Halo 5 you knew what you were gettin into.

No I didn’t. How was I to know it would have only 4 gametypes?

Your analogy doesn’t work, because if I ordered a hamburger, why would I expect chicken balls? Fries, yes, but nothing else except maybe a drink if that’s what I ordered with my burger.

A better analogy would be if I ordered a hamburger meal with everything on it, pickles, onions, etc., a drink and some fries, then only got the burger which was just a patty between two buns. Then they bring me everything else later saying they’re providing it for free.

If I ordered a hamburger meal, I would expect everything that came with a meal to come with mine at the moment of purchasing it. Just like everyone who purchased Halo 5 expected everything that comes with a Halo game to come with it at launch. Not having basic features and game modes slowly added over time claiming its “free dlc”. Free dlc would be if they’re providing us with things that haven’t been in a Halo before, like a never before seen game mode or a feature like Forge, Theater, and File Browser were for Halo 3, Firefight for ODST, and the various new game modes that came with Reach like Headhunter, Invasion, and Stockpile.

Now when it comes to maps, I’m fine with remakes of older maps from the previous games, but giving us remixes of maps already in this game? No, that’s just lazy.

“I ordered this well done!” Well its free what did you expect something spectular? Ur funny! “Its yoinking raw!”

> 2535427449854650;1:
> Read this whole thig before you relpy with hate.
>
> You go into a fast food restaurant and order a hamburger. Shortly after your food arrives, you get free fries. Soon after that you get free chicken balls, and throughout the rest of your meal you continue to get free stuff. After you have finished your meal, what would you do, say thanks for the free stuff, or complain that you didn’t get all of the free stuff right away because your previous orders came with them by default, even though this time you just ordered a hamburger?
>
> When you bought Halo 5 you knew what you were gettin into. Enjoy your fries and chicken balls, and please shut the hell up.

LOL nice

This thread made me hungry.

> 2535427449854650;1:
> Read this whole thig before you relpy with hate.
>
> You go into a fast food restaurant and order a hamburger. Shortly after your food arrives, you get free fries. Soon after that you get free chicken balls, and throughout the rest of your meal you continue to get free stuff. After you have finished your meal, what would you do, say thanks for the free stuff, or complain that you didn’t get all of the free stuff right away because your previous orders came with them by default, even though this time you just ordered a hamburger?
>
> When you bought Halo 5 you knew what you were gettin into. Enjoy your fries and chicken balls, and please shut the hell up.

+10 sir

I 'm sorry to say this but people know in advance what content comes with this game and if you do not know maybe they should to be a little more careful and check before spending 60 dollars , which is a lot of money .

> 2533274866682248;9:
> More like you order a combo and you only get the plain burger.
>
> And then a month later you get the cheese. The next month the pickles. And so on.
>
> Another one of these garbo threads & another sucker who doesn’t know the difference between complete product with add-ons, and an incomplete product with the missing content being introduced as add-ons.

This is a far more accurate metaphor.

I don’t see how anyone can defend the lack of standard gametypes. Why isn’t there koth, oddball, infection, richochet hell even one flag isn’t in the bleedin’ game.

The rest I’m fairly ok with, but the lack of game types at launch was poor, the fact there not here in 2016 if f**king terrible. 343 is a huge developer yet they can’t add more than three measly game types to arena.

> 2533274849031111;10:
> when did mcdicks get chicken balls? or did the Asian restaurant get fries?

It’s a hybrid restaurant

> 2533274803562826;15:
> This thread made me hungry.

Sorry :S