Free DewXP codes and 6 Code Giveaway

How’s it going guys. My Name is Terra Nuva and I am going to give away multitudes of DewXP codes over the internet. FIrst, in about 5 minutes I am going to release a code in these forums for a lucky person to enter. Along with that code, later today I will release another code for another lucky person to win.

Along with these codes I am giving away 6 codes to lucky commenter and subscribers on my channel. All you have to do to win is subscribe and comment on our videos, as well as our later video that will announce a contest, and you are elligable to get your name chosen on random.org. There are so many ways to win DewXP right here, exclusivly from the Lone Oracles.

Subscribe to win: http://www.youtube.com/user/LoneOracles/

Wait a few minutes for me to release a code right here.

Here is the first half of the code. The second half will be released in three minutes

Code1:FEPEZ

Here is the second Half. If whoever gets it could kindly post that they got it, that would be nice. Also, I might release more on these forums throught the day if you tell me why you want one.

Code2:7CBP7

I’m not sure if this is genius or a poor attempt to get subs… I’ll have to watch and find out I guess. Good luck!

Edit: Also I’m already at 200, so I won’t take any of your codes.

> I’m not sure if this is genius or a poor attempt to get subs… I’ll have to watch and find out I guess. Good luck!

Possibly both :stuck_out_tongue:

darn thanks tho, trying to get my wife to 200, almost made it LOL

Got the double xp, thanks!

X7BXAWY6X6

FZ3LSW9RPN

ZCRB6VAYZC

Z9XC6ENR93

WK6ZXHPBPS

CYM6MZ9BPL

Looks like I’m too late.

Thanks for the code :smiley:

> Looks like I’m too late.

Story of my life.

Where do you put these codes in?

> Where do you put these codes in?

dewxp.com

No big deal though. I’m maxed out at 200. Just trying to get my cousin some XP.

I hope these work for me, this promo isn’t even available here in Aus, but the codes still work.

> > Where do you put these codes in?
>
> dewxp.com

Thanks.

He’s run out of codes now.

> No big deal though. I’m maxed out at 200. Just trying to get my cousin some XP.

I’m trying to get some for myself.

PM me for codes :slight_smile: