free dbl exp matches

Well, ebay wont let me sell my extra dbl exp games anymore so I guess I will just give them away. I have over 200 games left that I can gift via facebook. If you have a facebook account and want some games - you gotta be my friend on facebook. please note that i will delete your butt as soon as i gift you the games…I have enough friends in real life :slight_smile:

But I don’t have facebook. Can’t you PM me codes?

> But I don’t have facebook. Can’t you PM me codes?

This^^plz

Ive already entered the codes. I have matches that I cant play and can’t sell anymore. The only way i can give them out is through facebook

> Ive already entered the codes. I have matches that I cant play and can’t sell anymore. The only way i can give them out is through facebook

Not true, I gave out 184 yesterday, just copy and paste them from the unlock and load site.

> > Ive already entered the codes. I have matches that I cant play and can’t sell anymore. The only way i can give them out is through facebook
>
> Not true, I gave out 184 yesterday, just copy and paste them from the unlock and load site.

Thanks again for that your legendary now 0_0

How many you gonna give to each person? I will love you forever OP.

> > Ive already entered the codes. I have matches that I cant play and can’t sell anymore. The only way i can give them out is through facebook
>
> Not true, I gave out 184 yesterday, just copy and paste them from the unlock and load site.

^ I dont have facebook, can you copy paste some to me??

> How many you gonna give to each person? I will love you long time OP.

fix’t

>

Whats wrong with you people. Have you not been to the site? Sure, I can copy/paste all the codes I entered but I have already been credited with the matches to my account. I have 236 matches that I cant play…

> > > Ive already entered the codes. I have matches that I cant play and can’t sell anymore. The only way i can give them out is through facebook
> >
> > Not true, I gave out 184 yesterday, just copy and paste them from the unlock and load site.
>
> Whats wrong with you people. Have you not been to the site? Sure, I can copy/paste all the codes I entered but I have already been credited with the matches to my account. I have 236 matches that I cant play…

It means you have them on your dashboard but they have never been used.You have to apply/push them to your account. After you have officially used 200 matches you cant even apply additional ones, see what I am saying. Meaning if you copy and paste them then they can be used again, even if the system sees them as being used the doritos ones can be used twice.

THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE THESE CODES MOST LIKELY HAVE BEEN USED!

VE7X63ZFK9

EABFCRFWWM

PXX6V3X9AS

79NH3AXSMZ

I did this to show op, look, its that simple.

LOL…No I really don’t see what you are saying. I entered the codes and at one point had over 800 matches. each code i entered gave me three matches and an entry into the sweepstakes. If i just give out the code it will just say that it has already been entered (because it has - by me).

op i have facebook and i would love some codes

OP i have facebook…can i would really appreciate some codes!!!

> op i have facebook and i would love some codes

send me a fr on facebook and i will gift you some. how many you want/need. send request to dadiola

> LOL…No I really don’t see what you are saying. I entered the codes and at one point had over 800 matches. each code i entered gave me three matches and an entry into the sweepstakes. If i just give out the code it will just say that it has already been entered (because it has - by me).

The codes can used twice! you can only apply the codes once, after 200 matches have been applied the rest just sit in your dashboard. There is no way you can apply more that 200 matches to your account. the other 600 you have, not been used, applied, banked, or whatever other word you want to use for it. If you dont want to listen, fine, have a bunch of internet strangers on your personal facebook, go for it!

lol - im not a facebooker. i just created a facebook account to sell matches on ebay. anyways, i didnt know that the codes could be used twice. thats what i was not getting. here is a couple of codes…see if they work. I guess this will prove if you are right or wrong…

3EX9YWWXA9

BZE3P6ZZLB

i tried those codes said it was already used

> > op i have facebook and i would love some codes
>
> send me a fr on facebook and i will gift you some. how many you want/need. send request to dadiola

im not finding it
but im not very fb savvy