These have come from the H4 Controller, not going to use them so here we go lol

Halo 4 Avatar Tee (Female):
YFQGX-HKVMW-YKB4J-DRKMB-X2KQM

Halo 4 Avatar Tee (Male):
HTW8Q-TKJKB-Y9JG6-CP3Y6-2M87X

Redeemed the female avatar tee.

Thanks,you’re the best. :smiley:

I’ve also found this if anybody wants it:

Blue Warrior Avatar Armour (Female) - Came from the Blockbuster UK Preorder bonus. I don’t need it lol

JCM3W-YMQ7H-FR9RW-GHCF4-WX96Z

I feel kinda greedy for taking both female items…But it’s hard to pass up a freebie.

Thanks again. :smiley:

> I feel kinda greedy for taking both female items…But it’s hard to pass up a freebie.
>
> Thanks again. :smiley:

No worries pal, glad somebody can make use of them as I was about the throw the codes out lol

Hey, do you have any other codes???

Post mo’ codes.

> Hey, do you have any other codes???

I don’t for now.

I have the female Prime avatar that came with the LE, and a female FOTUS avatar code for free. The only condition is that you use them and not trade or sell them.

Heres another femal avatar tee code didnt feel like making a new thread so im going to just leave this right here…
GMV8D-J8RRX-V3V8C-FWWMT-VH9YP

> Heres another femal avatar tee code didnt feel like making a new thread so im going to just leave this right here…
> GMV8D-J8RRX-V3V8C-FWWMT-VH9YP

This code used?

It should’nt be

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.

This thread is about giving codes away, not trading. Take your business elsewhere.

My female FOTUS has been claimed. I still have the Prime available.

> My female FOTUS has been claimed. I still have the Prime available.

What’s the prime?

Its the rounded one that came with the LE. Do you want it?

> Its the rounded one that came with the LE. Do you want it?

I didn’t get the limited edition so I don’t know what it looks like xD but I’ll gladly accept it :] if you’re willing to give it xD

Here’s the link, its the one on the left. Send me a PM if you want it, and I’ll send it to you in the morning when I get home work.

> Willing to trade my 3 month Xbox live code for deadeye OR fotus but i will settle for either. I can also throw in a female avatar PRME armor code and Forward unto dawn code.

Unfortunately trading is no longer allowed on the forums, giveaways are fine though