Free agent. Looking for halo team [uk]

Hay my GT is GETTING GASH. I’m from uk and I’m looking for a team to join and progress with, I want serious players don’t message me if you kinda play because I’m trying to become pro so I need players who want the same as I do I would join a team if your reading this and your in one I would happily try out, but if your a free agent like me I wouldn’t mined starting a team. Message me if interested.
no kids
must have mic

What a name.

Just sign up at haloforum.eu all the best EU competitive players are on it, you’ll find interest easily.

SF is a militarized halo clan on the MCC collection we have been very active in the past week with a good community of 18 decently skilled members if wish to fight for our cause we are looking for these characteristics 1. know how a military clan functions 2. we are looking for good forgers and media type people for our YT channel. If you make the requirement of the first one your allowed in go to our website listed below and enlist and serve the SF.

We also have a competitive team u can try out for!

Motto: “De Oppresso Liber” which is Latin for

“To free from oppression” or “To liberate the oppressed”

“I am a Special Forces member, dedicated to training new personnel and influencing the old. I will strive to be patient, understanding, and firm. All members are entitled to outstanding leadership and will provide that leadership. As a valued member of maturity, respect, and loyalty at all times. I will not forget that I am a professional, a leader, but above all a Special Forces member.”

-Special Forces Creed

CEO- BionicGamer65

Youtube- OfficialSFMedia

Website- www.sfmilitaryclan.weebly.com

Hello I send this message out to everyone but I see u like competitive a lot and we do have a small time competitive team Im 14 but most of our members are in the range of 14-20 with 2 20 year olds and 1 30 year old im very mature and glad to have u along with SF.

If you need a competitive team still add “paradlse” on Xbox.

Hello there

I am the Manager and Captain along with my other CO Manager and Captain snailed of Ironide Halo. We are a pro competitive team that plan to attend as many events as we can. If you are serious enough and good enough then we are happy to try you out. If you pass and can train constantly and attend lans as well as competing every week in tourneys then you will be welcomed to the team! To chat about it add me on twitter @hedgwig2014 and we will talk to you about it with the other manager.

Hedgwig

Hey I’m 17 I’m looking for a team in the UK hmu my gt is IC CHAOS