Free Agent Looking for GB Team or clan.

Hey guys, I am looking for a GB 4v4 Team.

Respond with contact info.

Skills:
I play defense and I am an amazing sniper.
I know how to Hold down an objective pretty well by myself or with another teammate.

I am a good Team player and I communicate a lot.
I need to work on the call outs though but that wont be a problem.

Hey, I’m Spike from Impact Competitive if your looking for a team to join then please give us a try. We have TS, MLG etc. We have warm ups tonight and tomorrow, yes we are british before you ask. If you want anymore info just drop a comment, add me on XBL: ImpactSpike or visit - www.impactathalo.enjin.com

> Hey, I’m Spike from Impact Competitive if your looking for a team to join then please give us a try. We have TS, MLG etc. We have warm ups tonight and tomorrow, yes we are british before you ask. If you want anymore info just drop a comment, add me on XBL: ImpactSpike or visit - www.impactathalo.enjin.com

I am looking for a team/clan that is located in the US.

Just because of the time zones if you understand that.

Check out my clan the AGR… I welcome you and hope you join.
Here is the contact info and more here:
AGR Clan Info

-Good Luck And Good Gaming! :slight_smile:

> > Hey, I’m Spike from Impact Competitive if your looking for a team to join then please give us a try. We have TS, MLG etc. We have warm ups tonight and tomorrow, yes we are british before you ask. If you want anymore info just drop a comment, add me on XBL: ImpactSpike or visit - www.impactathalo.enjin.com
>
> I am looking for a team/clan that is located in the US.
>
> Just because of the time zones if you understand that.

We have an american division that Im leader of feel free to message me on here or XBL

Epic Gaming is a brand new up and coming Community, we are looking to aggressively expand into Halo and are looking for competitive minded gamers to help us jump start.

I must remind you that we are brand new, while this opens up a huge array of options as far as possible staff positions and the ability to make effective changes to how we operate specifically in Halo, it also means we have next to no personnel in our Halo Task Force. (Just laying it out there).

This is an issue that I am personally trying to change, and would love the assistance of a person who is dedicated to Halo, and wants to be a long lasting member of a substantial organization. A group that can take a player all the way to the top, and is prepared to go there if we can!

Epic is a competitive community, meaning all of our members either play or want to play in matches, from regular clan battles to GameBattles, all the way to MLG Live events. We want to provide the launching pad to greatness. If you are interested or would like to learn more about Epic Gaming, visit our website at Epic-HQ.net

KMAR here!

The Phoenix Empire, newly established, could use a good sniper anytime. Especially with defensive capabilities, because it’s sometimes quite challenging to decide who is defending the objective with a mostly offensive team. Send me a message on XBL (DarknesSxKMAR) and we can do some talking.

Phoenix Lead,
KMAR