Free agent list For IzHere's 1v1 StarLeague

I have compiled a list of free agents that you can add if you would like to make a team with him there is also a list of current teams that i will update as time goes as of now the list is just onyx players and above if you would like to be added and are at least diamond 4 post here or in the actual free agent list post

http://izhere.net/topic.php?id=58dc194ae707a&pc0

Why is their even a rank lock. Im so far away from onyx because I only get 2 or 4 % for each won game but I would beat more than half of your onyx guys :smiley:

Not sure what being a free agent is, but glad to make the list :slight_smile:

How to I register for a team, and how exactly do the teams work?

so you can either start your own team and ask people to join or if someone invites you to there team you can join theres or ask them to join and see if they let you in etc. @tyrellz not sure what rank lock is but you get more than 2-4% if you beat high level people would you like to be added to the free agent list?

> 2533274800158464;4:
> so you can either start your own team and ask people to join or if someone invites you to there team you can join theres or ask them to join and see if they let you in etc. @tyrellz not sure what rank lock is but you get more than 2-4% if you beat high level people would you like to be added to the free agent list?

Alrighty. Are the teams sort of like spartan companies, or do they play together (2v2, 3v3) in competition or whatever? Thanks!

Very interested in joining a team. Currently Diamond 5.

Gt is “the co1e train” without quotes obviously. Posted on thread via link.

added cole train and tyrellz to the free agent list yes the teams can compete in anyway they want but the starleague is 1v1 style similar to starcraft 2s teamleague where you each put up a player the winner stays on then the losing team picks there next player and the map

I’m up to join a team if there’s any that will take me. I’m pretty solid, was on track to be champion if I hadn’t left town for the week lol

> 2533274800158464;1:
> I have compiled a list of free agents that you can add if you would like to make a team with him there is also a list of current teams that i will update as time goes as of now the list is just onyx players and above if you would like to be added and are at least diamond 4 post here or in the actual free agent list post
>
> http://izhere.net/topic.php?id=58dc194ae707a&pc0

Well, I would be higher than diamond 4 in 1s if I could play more (just finished my placement matches tonight). But I am looking for teammates as good as I am to just join up an play 2s/3s when we’re on. If anyone wants to be a part of my team with a 5% W/L lower or any higher than mine I’d love more people to play with when I’m on. I prefer 2s and 3s to 1s just because I like teamwork

I’m on the list :stuck_out_tongue: but yeah would like to play in this and have team if someone is interested.

phantom piggy. Looking for two champion rank hombres…add me.

> 2535466433512301;2:
> Why is their even a rank lock. Im so far away from onyx because I only get 2 or 4 % for each won game but I would beat more than half of your onyx guys :smiley:

This is a 1v1 standard tournament. I looked at your record and you only have ranked blitz games played. You can get to Onyx quickly in 1v1 because of the large population.

On the list as well if anyone needs another

> 2533274820642782;9:
> > 2533274800158464;1:
> > I have compiled a list of free agents that you can add if you would like to make a team with him there is also a list of current teams that i will update as time goes as of now the list is just onyx players and above if you would like to be added and are at least diamond 4 post here or in the actual free agent list post
> >
> > http://izhere.net/topic.php?id=58dc194ae707a&pc0
>
> Well, I would be higher than diamond 4 in 1s if I could play more (just finished my placement matches tonight). But I am looking for teammates as good as I am to just join up an play 2s/3s when we’re on. If anyone wants to be a part of my team with a 5% W/L lower or any higher than mine I’d love more people to play with when I’m on. I prefer 2s and 3s to 1s just because I like teamwork

Would happily play with you as I would like to find solid team members for team play as I currently only play 1’s because of not having anyone fairly good to play with. Shoot me a FR with a message saying your from here on WP if you don’t mind.

Gt “the co1e train”

Awesome too see people getting together to find teams getting excited!!

Went to say I’d like to be listed… Already am xD if you want to add me HyperZero

Can you add me? Sounds fun.

you guys can just add me on Xbox…champion rank 13…GT- phantom piggy

players like me just sitting at Plat 6…im just looking for someone to help me improve…

> 2684735135023710;19:
> players like me just sitting at Plat 6…im just looking for someone to help me improve…

Add me, brother. I will help when I can.