Free $500 Elimination Contest!

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I am working on a new project! The Halo Elimiminator Series. Winner will get $500!
Starting FEB 02

The contest will start out with 24 players broken down into four teams of six. After each challenge the losing teams will vote off a teammate until a realignment of two teams takes place - Followed by a set of individual contest until a winner is determined!

If you would like to be a contestant here are the rules:

Must be 17 years old minimum

To be a part send a Short Video to haloeliminatorseries@gmail.com saying why you would like to be part of it. Be sure to hold up your Gamer-Tag on a piece of paper or chalkboard or whatever so we know who it’s you.

The plan is to integrate those into the video before it’s uploaded onto YouTube to introduce each contestant. So please be appropriate.

If your video is too large to e-mail then just send a link where it can be watched.

Players must be able to be able to be online at 8PM EST on Saturdays.
-Anyone not online at the allotted time will be eliminated.

While you are free to make your truces and such, if any act should compromise the competitiveness of the game, the parties involved will be eliminated. There will be a team of refs/judges in each challenge.

Such acts include, but are not limited to:
-Not participating in a challenge
-Purposely losing a match or trying to hinder your own team.
-ECT

Feel free to respond with any questions and I’ll answer them as soon as I see them.

Also - If anyone would like to help be a part of putting it together feel free to e-mail or hit up GamerTag: H4 Eliminator

Confirmed Contestants:
1: Dr Cooper PHD 5

Unconfirmed Contestants:
Danny41011
Forerun

Hey is there still room

> Hey is there still room

Just opened up so there’s plenty of room.

Sounds interesting. Do I have to send a video?

I tried sending the vid but it won’t let me open it I will just post it on YouTube and send u a link

> I tried sending the vid but it won’t let me open it I will just post it on YouTube and send u a link

That’ll work just fine.

> Sounds interesting. Do I have to send a video?

I understand that people may not have a webcam. We would prefer a video that we could splice in, but if you’re not able to then at the very least a still image of you with your gamertag.

My parents don’t let me send vids of myself out or pics so I just went into my video editing and did something quick with text on the screen

Are there any age rules?

> Are there any age rules?

Must be 17 or older.

Dang