Fred-104 Teaser

Some guy found this and posted it on Reddit, just thought i should share it with Waypoint for those who have not seen it :slight_smile: You can see the 104 on the armor, and that he is fighting an elite (reflected in his visor)

Enjoy

EDIT: I should point out that this is from Forward Unto Dawn.

> Some guy found this and posted it on Reddit, just thought i should share it with Waypoint for those who have not seen it :slight_smile: You can see the 104 on the armor, and that he is fighting an elite (reflected in his visor)
>
> Enjoy

Its pretty much confirmed by a picture online that Fred and Kelly were gonna appear in FuD . Just Fyi :slight_smile:

> > Some guy found this and posted it on Reddit, just thought i should share it with Waypoint for those who have not seen it :slight_smile: You can see the 104 on the armor, and that he is fighting an elite (reflected in his visor)
> >
> > Enjoy
>
> Its pretty much confirmed by a picture online that Fred and Kelly were gonna appear in FuD . Just Fyi :slight_smile:

Still, some people may have missed it :).

> ]Still, some people may have missed it :).

I certainly did, thanks for the link!

Frank as Beamish, the space janitor? Am I reading correctly?

Can not wait till next episode :slight_smile:

thanks, i had missed that

Yeah, someone had put up a pic they found of Fred and Kelly without their helmets on about a week ago. The other Spartans are probably one of my most favorite aspects of the Halo Universe… and one of the most ignored…

Man, I really hope 343 did a good job with the Spartan actors.

Shouldn’t Kelly and Fred have Mk IV like the chief? I was wondering that when I saw them without their helmets.

> Shouldn’t Kelly and Fred have Mk IV like the chief? I was wondering that when I saw them without their helmets.

The Mark IV is the current iteration of MJOLNIR during FuD. Still, it begs the question why Fred has a Mark V helmet.

> > Shouldn’t Kelly and Fred have Mk IV like the chief? I was wondering that when I saw them without their helmets.
>
> The Mark IV is the current iteration of MJOLNIR during FuD. Still, it begs the question why Fred has a Mark V helmet.
> **
[/quote]
Budget. They’re just reusing props from the last Halo Reach live action trailer. Of course in Reach the description for the Mark V helmet says its just an updated version of the standard Mark IV so they may try to write it off that way or something.**
> I’ll go with the Budget answer though.

> > > Shouldn’t Kelly and Fred have Mk IV like the chief? I was wondering that when I saw them without their helmets.
> >
> > The Mark IV is the current iteration of MJOLNIR during FuD. Still, it begs the question why Fred has a Mark V helmet.
> > **
[/quote]
Budget. They’re just reusing props from the last Halo Reach live action trailer. Of course in Reach the description for the Mark V helmet says its just an updated version of the standard Mark IV so they may try to write it off that way or something.**
> > I’ll go with the Budget answer though.
[/quote]
Is Carter’s Commando helmet from Birth of a Spartan wearable? If it is, that would’ve been a better choice, since Fred is depicted with the Commando helmet in the comics.

> > > > Shouldn’t Kelly and Fred have Mk IV like the chief? I was wondering that when I saw them without their helmets.
> > >
> > > The Mark IV is the current iteration of MJOLNIR during FuD. Still, it begs the question why Fred has a Mark V helmet.
> > > **
[/quote]
> > > I’ll go with the Budget answer though.
[/quote]
Is Carter’s Commando helmet from Birth of a Spartan wearable? If it is, that would’ve been a better choice, since Fred is depicted with the Commando helmet in the comics.
[/quote]
Good question, that would have made a far better choice. Or Jorge’s Helmet, which was a Mark IV[G].