Freaky ancient humans

I like dogs so I don’t think I would’ve tried eating Pheru and, even in their youth, I don’t think I’d tongue kiss the San’Shyumm.
(it’s that long neck).

oh…

I like turtles.

The San’Shyumm back in the time of the Ancient humans were said to have been extremely beautiful and very muscular.

But the isolation on their homeplanet caused them to follow old San’Shyumm - or Prophets.After the halos were fired and they came back they only followed their prophets.

Soon their home planet was destroyed in a supernova along with most of the population, leaving only those in the dreadnought.

And so a millennium of only having a couple thousand San’Shyumm soon led to in -breeding, destroying their genepool, leaving only bad, diseased San’Shyumm, ohh and ugly.

In-Breeding, it kills…

> The San’Shyumm back in the time of the Ancient humans were said to have been extremely beautiful and very muscular.
>
> But the isolation on their homeplanet caused them to follow old San’Shyumm - or Prophets.After the halos were fired and they came back they only followed their prophets.
>
> Soon their home planet was destroyed in a supernova along with most of the population, leaving only those in the dreadnought.
>
> And so a millennium of only having a couple thousand San’Shyumm soon led to in -breeding, destroying their genepool, leaving only bad, diseased San’Shyumm, ohh and ugly.
>
> In-Breeding, it kills…

Boy I tell you what!! I sure do love mah sister!!

xD Couldn’t resist