Franky Has Something to say

> We’re a new team. We’re making changes. You can’t try them yourselves yet. There is no other way to state it. We can’t guarantee you’ll like the changes, but we can state unambiguously that we think you’ll like them, because most of these changes are things we would be (naturally) afraid of on paper, but found they worked great when implemented, so we’re in a lot of ways, similar to you guys in terms of expectations, but with the comparative luxury of having tried and experienced them… Ergo we have to politely request trust and keep feeding more and more information. And we have to ask for trust. If in the end, you decide it’s not fun, or not the game for you, that request will still have been a polite request for patience while we roll out information. You don’t have to trust us, but we still have to ask. It’s manners.
>
> Video and gameplay will go a long way to making people’s minds up, and that will happen, but right now, all we have to work with is that.

Seriously people 343 are all fans just like any of you

Link to source please?

Can I haz linky?

Thanks for digging this one up, my god I love seeing threads from the silent majority

I have to agree. People will demand a link to the source. If it’s on NeoGaf, get dat link.

On a side note, I don’t need a link to know that already. Developers of games are fans of games, regardless of title.

What you guys think that Bungie employee’s never played a CoD? Battlefield?

Get real.

I said that once, about things sounding bad on paper, but may prove you wrong once experienced first hand.

> Can I haz linky?

Updated your welcome

bump for Frank

> > Can I haz linky?
>
> Updated your welcome

Thank you

Don’t trust them one bit.

Franky knows how to respond proprerly… My hero.

Damage control on high level.

They yet have earned my trust yet. If Halo 4 becomes stale, then they’re not fit to create more Halo. However, if they are good and popular, then they may regain some of my trust back.

Several things that caused small-time problem such as randomized weapon spawn, instant spawn, strikingly similar CoD-experience. Also Armor abilities coming back is not good news.

However, I’ll reserve my judgmental until I get this game (most likely rent).

> Don’t trust them one bit.

Me neither.

That Frankie guy… that Franchise Development Director guy… just seems too sketchy. /sarcasm

Have F4ith!

This warms my heart.
Im serious.

> They yet have earned my trust yet. If Halo 4 becomes stale, then they’re not fit to create more Halo. However, if they are good and popular, then they may regain some of my trust back.
>
> Several things that caused small-time problem such as randomized weapon spawn, instant spawn, strikingly similar CoD-experience. Also Armor abilities coming back is not good news.
>
> However, I’ll reserve my judgmental until I get this game (most likely rent).

AAs-optional
instant respawn-optional
random weps-optional
custom loadouts-optional

Now what?

Thank you all for your positive feed back But people loose sight of what 343 is and why they were assembled

Halo 4 will be amazing, it doesnt matter how much ignorance those Reach Haters spam.

> > They yet have earned my trust yet. If Halo 4 becomes stale, then they’re not fit to create more Halo. However, if they are good and popular, then they may regain some of my trust back.
> >
> > Several things that caused small-time problem such as randomized weapon spawn, instant spawn, strikingly similar CoD-experience. Also Armor abilities coming back is not good news.
> >
> > However, I’ll reserve my judgmental until I get this game (most likely rent).
>
> AAs-optional
> instant respawn-optional
> random weps-optional
> custom loadouts-optional
>
> Now what?

All blind speculation.

> > > They yet have earned my trust yet. If Halo 4 becomes stale, then they’re not fit to create more Halo. However, if they are good and popular, then they may regain some of my trust back.
> > >
> > > Several things that caused small-time problem such as randomized weapon spawn, instant spawn, strikingly similar CoD-experience. Also Armor abilities coming back is not good news.
> > >
> > > However, I’ll reserve my judgmental until I get this game (most likely rent).
> >
> > AAs-optional
> > instant respawn-optional
> > random weps-optional
> > custom loadouts-optional
> >
> > Now what?
>
> All blind speculation.

Ok…

People need to read this.

bip Bap BAM!