Frankie talks "Kinect: Halo"!

I think a lot of us are wondering whats going on with this “Halo: CE remake” rumor. “Is it happening or not” is what people are saying. Joystiks’ claim wasen’t real convincing looking back, and Microsoft never answers to rumors, but they are hiding something under their hat. So what I want to bring up is this article I found on HBO, in which Frank O’ Conner talks about the possibities of a Halo title for Kinect, and he brings up some news that may releave fans on gameplay for a “Kinect: Halo” game. He also brings up the Halo CE remake rumors. Check it out.

http://xbox-360.nowgamer.com/news/5227/halo-dev-halo-universe-can-work-with-kinect

But what I want to know is this. When Frankie says rumor, is confirming that the remake is not happening and was a rumor that somehow got speed? Or is he just say that it is currently a rumor and that he is not confirming it to be real or not and just not commenting and is saying it is a rumor and “nothing to report right now” kind of response?

http://xbox-360.nowgamer.com/news/5227/halo-dev-halo-universe-can-work-with-kinect

Imo i dont want kinect any where near halo. Tho im ok with waypoint having it.

If they do a Halo Kinect I won’t be able to use it as my Xbox is in my small room which is just too small for kinect.
So if they do make a halo kinect they should make it a halo “with a added choice to use kinect function” so that the game can still be played with kinect but with a controller aswell.
I just don’t want to be left out of a halo game due to a too small room.

Even though a halo kinect is still a good idea.

Now thats my point of view.

I think a Kinect-enabled Waypoint on XBL would be pretty awesome.

Thanks for the link nice to see interviews with good ol franky.

I heard that 343 is only going to publish and manage Halo but not making themselves a Halo. Is this statement right or will they make games themselves?

Itll be a while till they make a halo. Now they are blessing this mess we call reach .

> Itll be a while till they make a halo. Now they are blessing this mess we call reach .

See u just went against everything u say.u said not to complain but u just did

Kinect and waypoint would be cool. If there were voice commands that would be cool too.

Kinect would be really cool with Waypoint.

If that happens, I need Kinect!

Aren’t there rumors of a Gears for Kinect that’s on rails? Halo could go on rails too, I guess. Definitely the vehicle parts.

As long as you have a choice to use Kinetic or not. Personally i dont play games to exercise lol. I play them to relax.

> http://xbox-360.nowgamer.com/news/5227/halo-dev-halo-universe-can-work-with-kinect
>
>
> Imo i dont want kinect any where near halo. Tho im ok with waypoint having it.

If they want to let you navigate Waypoint using kinect that’s fine, but I DO NOT want a Halo-Kinect game.

> I think a lot of us are wondering whats going on with this “Halo: CE remake” rumor. “Is it happening or not” is what people are saying. Joystiks’ claim wasen’t real convincing looking back, and Microsoft never answers to rumors, but they are hiding something under their hat. So what I want to bring up is this article I found on HBO, in which Frank O’ Conner talks about the possibities of a Halo title for Kinect, and he brings up some news that may releave fans on gameplay for a “Kinect: Halo” game. He also brings up the Halo CE remake rumors. Check it out.
>
> http://xbox-360.nowgamer.com/news/5227/halo-dev-halo-universe-can-work-with-kinect
>
> But what I want to know is this. When Frankie says rumor, is confirming that the remake is not happening and was a rumor that somehow got speed? Or is he just say that it is currently a rumor and that he is not confirming it to be real or not and just not commenting and is saying it is a rumor and “nothing to report right now” kind of response?

Why wasn’t it? Being a longtime follow of that blog, I’d have to say it’s pretty much confirmed, especially when you consider they come right out and say who is developing it. Frankie doesn’t do anything in this article to change my mind either. Saying it’s a rumor and you don’t comment on rumors is like saying “we will have an announcement soon, (E3) wait til then and we can talk.”

> Kinect would be really cool with Waypoint.
>
> If that happens, I need Kinect!

I too would buy the Kinect if Waypoint starting using it. I am glad Frank O’Conner understands that no one wants to play Team Slayer with it though. Well maybe someone does but not me. LOL
I am not that interested in a HALO remake. There is so much you can do with the franchise besides that. Don’t get me wrong loved playing it the first time but “You can’t go Home Again”. I am very excited about the fiction being explored more. I love ancient civilization stories. In other words give me more of the Forerunners.

I would defiantly buy that.

Halo on the Kinect? As long as that meant Grifball was Kinect-capable too, I’d be all for it!

>
>
> Imo i dont want kinect any where near halo. Tho im ok with waypoint having it.

You don’t want Kinect enabled Halo Wars 2? Blasphemy! I would love Halo Wars 2 to have:

This, minus the table.

And add it to this with voice enabled commands, and you are looking at an incredible sequel!

> > I think a lot of us are wondering whats going on with this “Halo: CE remake” rumor. “Is it happening or not” is what people are saying. Joystiks’ claim wasen’t real convincing looking back, and Microsoft never answers to rumors, but they are hiding something under their hat. So what I want to bring up is this article I found on HBO, in which Frank O’ Conner talks about the possibities of a Halo title for Kinect, and he brings up some news that may releave fans on gameplay for a “Kinect: Halo” game. He also brings up the Halo CE remake rumors. Check it out.
> >
> > http://xbox-360.nowgamer.com/news/5227/halo-dev-halo-universe-can-work-with-kinect
> >
> > But what I want to know is this. When Frankie says rumor, is confirming that the remake is not happening and was a rumor that somehow got speed? Or is he just say that it is currently a rumor and that he is not confirming it to be real or not and just not commenting and is saying it is a rumor and “nothing to report right now” kind of response?
>
> Why wasn’t it? Being a longtime follow of that blog, I’d have to say it’s pretty much confirmed, especially when you consider they come right out and say who is developing it. Frankie doesn’t do anything in this article to change my mind either. Saying it’s a rumor and you don’t comment on rumors is like saying “we will have an announcement soon, (E3) wait til then and we can talk.”

Yea, I guess your right, but the sources were not listed, that’s the thing, but this new article that came out today that I found might just reveal the truth.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/291155/news/343-plays-down-saber-made-halo-hd-rumours/

Halo on the Kinect is a unnecessary involvement. The two do not have chemistry together.