Frankie said there is going to be a terminal in every Halo CEA level

Really? So there’s just going to be some random forerunner terminal on the POA?

It stowed itself away in the landing gear of a Pelican when it picked up the Package on Reach.

Not like out in the middle of the map. It’s going to be hidden like in a separate room perhaps that you have to find.

Yeah, pretty much.

Im not sure if its going to be forerunner. I think they said the design will commemorate the level design so it’s not out of place.

> Im not sure if its going to be forerunner. I think they said the design will commemorate the level design so it’s not out of place.

>implying the halo ring is not forerunner

> > Im not sure if its going to be forerunner. I think they said the design will commemorate the level design so it’s not out of place.
>
> >implying the halo ring is not forerunner

You’re forgetting all the human and Covenant levels.

> > Im not sure if its going to be forerunner. I think they said the design will commemorate the level design so it’s not out of place.
>
> >implying the halo ring is not forerunner

Im not talking about the ring. I’m talking about the level designs within the game itself. Ex: Pillar of Autumn, Truth and Reconciliation, The Maw etc.

Who said that these terminals have actually to be of Forerunner origin? The way I understood it, they are like terminals in H3, meaning that it’s some kind of contraption or device that provides additional information and knowledge. But this alone doesn’t mean that it has to have been made by the Forerunners. In the case of Pillar of Autumn and Truth and Reconciliation it could mean that it’s a human or Covenant computer terminal, respectively.

> Who said that these terminals have actually to be of Forerunner origin? The way I understood it, they are like terminals in H3, meaning that it’s some kind of contraption or device that provides additional information and knowledge. But this alone doesn’t mean that it has to have been made by the Forerunners. In the case of Pillar of Autumn and Truth and Reconciliation it could mean that it’s a human or Covenant computer terminal, respectively.

Exactly.

Remember all those hidden areas and side hallways that had nothing in them and had no real purpose to be there? I imagine they’ll be in places like those.

Dangit, this forum really needs an edit button.

There was a Covenant terminal in Halo 3…why could there not be human, covenant, AND forerunner terminals in CEA?

To poster above there is an edit button, It is the pencil icon.

Also to the op, halo 3 had a terminal in high charity.

I’m going to speculate that the terminal on PoA will have 343 Guilty Spark say “wait what is this I don’t even know how I got here.”

> Really? So there’s just going to be some random forerunner terminal on the POA?

It’s one of the computer terminals on the bridge. In order to see it, and use it. You have to be in the updated graphics.

> > Really? So there’s just going to be some random forerunner terminal on the POA?
>
> It’s one of the computer terminals on the bridge. In order to see it, and use it. You have to be in the updated graphics.

I believe he would have figured it out by now, the topic is nine months old.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from posting SPAM.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > > Really? So there’s just going to be some random forerunner terminal on the POA?
> >
> > It’s one of the computer terminals on the bridge. In order to see it, and use it. You have to be in the updated graphics.
>
> I believe he would have figured it out by now, the topic is nine months old.

I know. I got bored.