Frankie: Real Men Use Bumper Jumper

Loving the debate Frankie had about the best control stick layout in the podcast.

“There’s no word for Not Inverted.” made me lol

I love how he completely overlooked the word “default” lol. That was my first time listening to the sparkast, I’ll definitely be listening again! :smiley:

Anyway, I use default. Haven’t actually listened to the podcast yet though.

Bumper Jumper is for noobs. I can still destroy you easy on default.

I use Bumper Jumper :smiley:

<4

Frankie is right. A large majority of MLG pros use bumper jumper, and if you go into SWAT on Recon or Default you’ll get destroyed if you find a good team.

Bumper Jumper enables you to jump and aim/beatdown at the same time, a luxury that you don’t have with any other button layout.

> Frankie is right. A large majority of MLG pros use bumper jumper, and if you go into SWAT on Recon or Default you’ll get destroyed if you find a good team.
>
> Bumper Jumper enables you to jump and aim/beatdown at the same time, a luxury that you don’t have with any other button layout.

i use recon in swat and usually always do better than everyone.

> Frankie is right. A large majority of MLG pros use bumper jumper, and if you go into SWAT on Recon or Default you’ll get destroyed if you find a good team.
>
> Bumper Jumper enables you to jump and aim/beatdown at the same time, a luxury that you don’t have with any other button layout.

Unless you use the claw, like me ;D.