Frankie lied to us, 343 lied to us

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss leaks, real or fake.

Edited by Moderator. Please refrain from making unconstructive posts, or post spam.

Original post. View at your own risk: Edited by monitor, we don’t like freedom of speech.

It’s so sad but true…

> Edited by monitor, we don’t like freedom of speech.

lol this is so much win

Bungie,…we miss you

All I read was "complain complain complain complain complain’. Halo 4 looks great, they will probably be modifying or removing things to help ease the troubles of the community, so just relax. These forums aren’t a place to get your anger out. Go work out or something.

That’s a nice strawman you’ve got there -_-

While your post i hilarious you must understand that this has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Freedom of speech is in place to enable people to express their OPINION freely. NOT to spread secret information that in this case could cost GI and 343 a lot of money…

> Instant respawns (to satisfy the casual kiddies with ADHD)

That was completely uncalled for. Many very intelligent people have ADHD including myself.

> > Edited by monitor, we don’t like freedom of speech.
>
> While your post i hilarious you must understand that this has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Freedom of speech is in place to enable people to express their OPINION freely. NOT to spread secret information that in this case could cost GI and 343 a lot of money…

like it matters…

> > Instant respawns (to satisfy the casual kiddies with ADHD)
>
> That was completely uncalled for. Many very intelligent people have ADHD including myself.

You’re intelligent and you run around posting the exact same stupid post in every thread? Yeah…

lol in response about ME3

>
> While your post i hilarious you must understand that this has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Freedom of speech is in place to enable people to express their OPINION freely. NOT to spread secret information that in this case could cost GI and 343 a lot of money…

343i deserves it.

> Gentlemen, it seems the days of being loyal to fans are over. First, we had mass effects woeful ending, with the developer claiming to take fan feedback, but they where lying. Now, 343 has done the same thing.
>
> Don’t listen to anything Frankie says. Of course he is going to BS us saying ‘you have to play it to understand’. In developer speak it means ‘give us your money, then you can whine about the game but don’t expect us to do anything about it.’
>
> Forget it. I for one don’t care what 343 says, the game will not be Halo. let me break it down:
>
> HALO---------------------COD
> Buyable Perks------------Buyable perks
>
> Spartan Ops--------------Special Ops (see the resemblance?)
>
> Instant respawns---------Instant respawns (to satisfy the casual kiddies with ADHD)
>
> Customization of gear----Customization of gear
> (this includes weapons)
>
> Multiplayer is called-----Produced by Infinity Ward
> ‘infity’, (wtf, what
> where they thinking
> with that?)
>
> But, i will give some credit to 343, there are some things halo has that cod doesn’t:
> No firefight (lied when they said all modes in reach will be in H4)
> Random weapon spawns (By drop pod. DROP POD. Yeah little kids, the rocket launcher is here, don’t bother learning the map like good players!)
> Multiplayer affects campaign. (343 pulling the same BS as Bioware with thier galactic readiness crap)
>
> Yep, no wonder they are so scared of showing this game. It’s because it’s crap. Oh no kids, don’t worry! It has good graphics! You like shiny graphics don’t you?
>
> How can any of this crap turn out to be good? I don’t care if we don’t have the right context or its a leak or whatever. Frankie knows he is finished (as a reputable dev anyway), the game is ruined, thanks to COD and casualisation.
>
> I for one, will not be buying. (Actually i’ll buy it pre-owned. I know how buttmad devs get about it. It’s my special way of saying ‘up yours’ to the people that lied to us)

CALM DOWN. You’re overreacting. It’s way too early to be freaking out like this.

> Bungie,…we miss you

And so the 343i hate and Bungie loving begins…

> > Bungie,…we miss you
>
> And so the 343i hate and Bungie loving begins…

Can you really blame us?! No wonder Bungie wanted out…

>
> lol this is so much win

Ive got to do that sometime.

Spartan OPs seems like a more fleshed out version of spec ops. It actually includes story elements and offers new missions on a weekly basis. It’ll be interesting to see how it turns out. The name isn’t original obviously, but it makes sense because they are Spartan operations after all.

Spartan points: it’s just a name for in game currency. I don’t see the big deal.

Loadouts: definitely see the cod influence here.

Random weapon spawns: they don’t exist according to Frankie. Probably just a misinterpretation by game informer. Random suggests they would spawn anywhere on the map. That would be impractical and could cause many problems (including spawning inside players, walls, etc…)

Multiplayer affects campaign: I’m not seeing that. It supplements campaign with new story elements. No need to play to get the “best ending” like galactic readiness in ME 3.

Some of your points may be valid (instant respawns, customization of gear, no firefight), but a few definitely seem like nitpicking to me (infinity ward influencing the name of the unsc infinity? Really?)