Framerate issues in Halo 4 caused by...

Weapon skins and Armor Skins.

I see these as being detrimental to gameplay. Think of it, it will be like a blur when you go against a strafing Spiderman with that fancy armor suit of his.

That makes no sense nor has any logic behind your claim but go on…

skins will have little effect on performance, it won’t even be noticable.

what we have to worry about is all the fancy graphics and particle effects …

A colour scheme. Detrimental to gameplay?

Right…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Weapon skins and Armor Skins.
>
> I see these as being detrimental to gameplay. Think of it, it will be like a blur when you go against a strafing Spiderman with that fancy armor suit of his.

what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

>
> I see these as being detrimental to gameplay. Think of it, it will be like a blur when you go against a strafing Spiderman with that fancy armor suit of his.

You are obviously being miss-lead, Gears of war 3 horde mode has weapon skins with animation and it does not affect gameplay what so ever.

Weapon and armor skins will have no more impact on framerate than whatever the default weapon and armor skins do.

Move along. Nothing to see here, just someone assuming something wrong.

>

^^ ha great billy madison quote…

>

WARNING: Dangerously high levels of win above…Proceed at your own risk.

>

I like that the name “spiderman” is sticking to that armor skin :slight_smile:

Don’t wait to see those fancy color besides FFA bounduaries, you know right, its’ all about Red vs Blue

>

Unless you have proof of this, your claim is baseless.

Please, do something other than kill our brain cells with such hate threads.

I guess you didn’t play halo reach, or halo 3.
You can customize your spartans in those games. You should go buy em and see.

>

Geeze…a simple no would have been fine.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

343 said it themselves Halo 4 is going to have some sick advanced graphics that are meant for the Xbox 720 or the next Xbox should I say, so since Halo 4 is going to be available on the 360, then there may be some glitches in the graphics every little now and then maybe 1 every 30 games, lol. So, long story short, there will be no framerate issues…

… a Walmart Connection

I get what you’re saying OP, but I don’t know for sure whether or not the worries you said would actually have an impact on the performance. Dunno why nobody else understands you.

They might look horrible, sure, they might even make you want to look away when you see a “spider man” (shudders), but they won’t cause lag or framedrop, sorry. It would be fun if they did, players using them had 2-3 frames less, but that’s not happening ^^

I didn’t think the framerate drops could get any worse than Reach…

H4 might just surpass it.