Frame rate!!!

ive just been making a new map that im hopping to get into matchamking and odviously you have to make sure its okay in split screen with frame rate and with a medium sized map its so difficult it means ive had to take out nearly all like lights and pieces with lights, its so annoying i guess its up to the 360 hopefully the 720 will be MUCH better, is this annoying any other forgers and does anyone have any tips on how to reduce it?

The 360 is over a half decade old, so not much you can do about it.The 720 will be able to handle graphics far superior to Halo or anything out at the moment.

Side not:They are spelled, “Matchmaking” and “obviously”.Just figured id point them out.I’m “Hoping” that you even care for spelling though. :frowning:

Don’t mind me i’m just bored at the moment.

> The 360 is over a half decade old, so not much you can do about it.The 720 will be able to handle graphics far superior to Halo or anything out at the moment.
>
> Side not:They are spelled, “Matchmaking” and “obviously”.Just figured id point them out.I’m “Hoping” that you even care for spelling though. :frowning:
>
> Don’t mind me i’m just bored at the moment.

yeah and haha cheers, sorry im like half dying and have only had like 6 hours sleep in the past 3 days :confused: so yeah :stuck_out_tongue: but cheers