Frame rate - new lagging issues

Has anyone else experienced what seems to be 2-3 seconds of lag that seem to just be the frame rate for Xbox? This isn’t like any normal lag I’ve experienced in the past. It is almost like slow motion for a couple of seconds. I don’t believe it has anything to do with my internet. I don’t think it noticed it until the last update.

Yea its been an issue since the update the other week. Hasn’t really been acknowledged which i find a little odd. I find it to be game breaking. playing isn’t fun anymore. There are already other threads on it.

Yup, I’m also having it. Although only on Halo 3 so I think it’s only an issue on that. But I could be wrong about that of course.

Report it guys in the feedback.

> 2692107098692252;6:
> Has there been an update on this issue? it’s making the game unplayable.

Yes

> We have heard feedback relating to performance issues across several games within MCC and are actively investigating the matter.

It’s really frustrating. This needs to be fixed asap, I’m tired of social being so sweaty.

Is this something that everybody is experiencing or is it just a few players? H3 is unplayable for me. Weirdly, I played some H2 and din’t have any framerate issues.

> 2533274931571055;4:
> Yup, I’m also having it. Although only on Halo 3 so I think it’s only an issue on that. But I could be wrong about that of course.

Halo 4 is having some issues as well.

> 2533274859620752;10:
> > 2533274931571055;4:
> > Yup, I’m also having it. Although only on Halo 3 so I think it’s only an issue on that. But I could be wrong about that of course.
>
> Halo 4 is having some issues as well.

People still play Halo 4?