Frame rate drops on series x

There are still frame rate drops on halo mcc. Im on halo 2 sacred icon and wow its pathetic, it drops to the point it feels like its running at 30fps. It is advertised as 4k 60fps or 120fps and it still broken on the series x.

I’m currently experiencing the exact same issue. The problem is ultimately intensified by the fact that you get used to 60fps and then bam…stutter. I’ve even experienced input lag right at the start of the 100.000 years war. Worst of all the problem remains after killing all the enemies. For such an ‘old’ game to suffer from this in concerning

This game has persistent bugs that still date to 2014. I don’t think this game will ever run smoothly. I’ve had it crash on series x as well.

I’m having issues with it as well but in other Xbox one games as well. I tried adjusting my tv settings but nothing seems to help.

Report when it happens they are still doing flights and tackling bugs of all kinds.

Please make sure and file bug reports in the Halo Support site about these issues: https://aka.ms/HaloSupport

Same here frame rate drops extremely bad when playing as arbiter on Series X after all updates! And deleted and reinstalled. Please play the game developers and you will see what we are talking about in the campaign for halo 2 anniversary

> 2533274795628651;1:
> There are still frame rate drops on halo mcc. Im on halo 2 sacred icon and wow its pathetic, it drops to the point it feels like its running at 30fps. It is advertised as 4k 60fps or 120fps and it still broken on the series x.

I’m playing it on séries x

Ive expérienced some framerate drops on some level: when you arrive at monbasa suburb, when you reach the metropolis level with tank (framerate drops often occurs when you’re inside a vehicle or banshee), in the level “the arbiter” when you arrive inside the tower where you need to cut the cables, at the base of the tower, huge framerate drops!It is really weird that I still have issues on the Mcc because series x is displaying other games much more demanding int terms of resources without any issues at 4k60fps stable!

At least one good point: halo 1 has no longer issues, I didn’t had any drop, and it appeared to be the worse of the collection when I was playing it on one X last year.

I’m testing halo 3 right now and so far so good…

I think the problems come from the fact that the games is running two different code same time…on h2 and halo 1

One sure thing: this game (the whole MCC) doesn’t stand the 120fps target at all on any game of the collection, which regarding to the enormous horse power of the series x, is an unforgivable shame!

Hope this will be fixed one day

Same issue, very evident on the halo 2 campaign.

Same issue for me on halo 2 mcc on series x. Particularly bad when vehicle has flames coming from it… frame rate becomes awful! No real issues seen on the other titles…

I have the same issues, I really hope it gets fixed

> 2533274813317074;6:
> Please make sure and file bug reports in the Halo Support site about these issues: https://aka.ms/HaloSupport

Why shpuld we bother when 343 hasn’t even fixed the xb9x one x’s stuttering and fps issues, going on OVER A YEAR since you broke what used to be a mostly stable 4k/60 fps?

Over a year with tons of us begging for it to be fixed an3 pretending that there’s no problem? Let me guess, you only care about the newest console and PC owners right? So series x and PC support tickets is what you really mean? 343 has shown zero respect for xbox one x owners!

It’d be one thing if the games never ran well and you didn’t break it in the Reach update, but you did so there are no excuses.

If you don’t file support tickets, 343 will never get an accurate picture of where issues lie, therefore will not be allocating resources to where they are really needed. Performance issues can be tricky to track down and have a careful balance to maintain between building out their current feature set and providing bug fixes. Some fixes can be a lot larger than they seem and take time to investigate and come back with anything.

halo 3 ODST is also having performance issues, not as bad as halo 2 but you can definitely see frame drops at certain points