Frame Rate Drop

Whenever I click my mouse, move the mouse, press a button or change a setting in the menu my frames drop to 1-15 fps and causes my game to skip frames, then I have to stop moving for my frames to go back up to 60fps on vsync and 200 off vsync. I have to hold my buttons in order to do anything. Like it is completely unplayable. HOWEVER, on the anti-cheat version the game works very smooth and has no issues whatsoever. I own the Microsoft store edition. I’ve reinstalled my drivers, the game, and submitted a ticket with no response. Any ideas?

Here are my computer specs -
i7-8750(H)
16gb RAM
gtx 1060

I’ve had similar issues here since launch. I’ve tried everything from closing all non-essential background task to re-installing everything. Game works fine in Mod Friendly Mode ( Easy Anti-Cheat Disabled) so its clearly the problem and/or Anti-Cheat conflicting with some random process. This problem has been reported since the early Beta ( Flights) test they had for months. Easy Anti-Cheat has caused problems in many games over the years. Why the Halo team chose that as their Anti-Cheat just makes me scratch my head. Hopefully you can find a fix otherwise well have to wait for 343 developers to patch/fix it ( if they ever do ).

Actually did find a fix! If you have Razer Cortex running in the background kill the program and you will see it fixed immediately.

> 2533275005287987;3:
> Actually did find a fix! If you have Razer Cortex running in the background kill the program and you will see it fixed immediately.

Thanks, that helped me out :slight_smile: I was really confused as to why my frames dropped every time I moved! :slight_smile: