Frag Grenades

Honestly there’s no reason for these frag grenades to scatter so much. The bounce on frags is damn well near obnoxious along with it’s reach. There’s barely any time to dash away in time or jump from one. What’s the point of having these new mechanics if they’re useless by the incredible and undisputed grenade bounce?

Seems like you just can’t dodge nades due lack of skill. If you see a nade coming, there’s no reason you shouldn’t be able to dodge it.

Needs a longer detonation time for the radius blast. Swap the plasma grenade detonation time with the frag grenade detonation time and it’s golden

> 2535442292562703;2:
> Seems like you just can’t dodge nades due lack of skill. If you see a nade coming, there’s no reason you shouldn’t be able to dodge it.

This. Unless I’m backed into a corner, don’t see it coming, or already have a lot of damage I NEVER die to frags. And I suck.

nah the splinter grenades are the only OP Grenades Atleast other nades give you a fighting chance.

I rarely die due to frags tbh. Only when I’m in armories in Warzone does it happen relatively consistently.

> 2533274869369781;1:
> Honestly there’s no reason for these frag grenades to scatter so much. The bounce on frags is damn well near obnoxious along with it’s reach. There’s barely any time to dash away in time or jump from one. What’s the point of having these new mechanics if they’re useless by the incredible and undisputed grenade bounce?

Halo people are just good at bouncing them right. Everyone knows you never chase in halo

> 2533274805919869;5:
> nah the splinter grenades are the only OP Grenades Atleast other nades give you a fighting chance.

I agree completely with this guy.

As for the other grenades, to OP:
I think the frags and plasmas are in the right place right now. Plasma’s focus is on your ability to stick them to a player for a guaranteed kill (armor lock nostalgia activate). While frag grenade is supposed to be the bounce-off-walls billiards players’ master weapon. And for someone to complain that a fragmentation grenade’s fragmentation is too fragmenty. Well, we all adapt.

Frag grenade deaths are the deaths I pretty much never whine about. I whine about some -Yoink- because I’m a cry baby when it comes to losing my REQ cards, but not frags! Fair kill.