Fractures

Fractures add non-canon stuff to multiplayer

Sounds like the best excuse for playable grunts to me.

In all seriousness (Actually, I’m serious about wanting to play as a grunt too)
I can’t wait to see what other things fractures bring in. I’m glad they can get some artistic freedom without mudding up the canon.

They aren’t even adding elites cause they wana focus on spartans.

Good luck on grunts.

> 2533274964189700;2:
> They aren’t even adding elites cause they wana focus on spartans.
>
> Good luck on grunts.

Maybe that’s the curveball, they couldn’t add Elites because they spent the last year working on playable Grunts.

I’m glad they are doing this. Being held to canon sometimes can really hurt creative freedom.

> 2607664605677189;3:
> > 2533274964189700;2:
> > They aren’t even adding elites cause they wana focus on spartans.
> >
> > Good luck on grunts.
>
> Maybe that’s the curveball, they couldn’t add Elites because they spent the last year working on playable Grunts.

That makes sense. Grunt Birthday Party playlist. I’m down!

But yeah, the whole Fractures thing I think is nicely done to give them creative freedom without just inserting things randomly.

I think Fractures will allow for some crossover stuff. Like Gears or Doom crossover stuff.

> 2533274817408735;6:
> I think Fractures will allow for some crossover stuff. Like Gears or Doom crossover stuff.

Now that Bethesda is owned by Microsoft, I think it’s just a matter of time before we get the Doom Slayer armor in Halo lol

I would hope that we can eventually get a game on the scale of Planetside 2, but with Halo assets instead, I would LOVE to drop my buddies off with a pelican, and have win conditions where if the humand won they blow the ring up, or covies / forunners winning they light it, or flood locking it down if they won. Maybe move to attack with frigates to control a forunner orbital station near the ring center that could bombard stuff? so many possibilities!

I’m so happy they brought in Fractures. I’ve always found it incredibly dumb to try and justify everything in multiplayer as lore friendly. There’s just no need for it and limits the amount of fun you can have in a multiplayer space.

Fractures is a really cool idea. Now they can freely do unrealistic things that wouldn’t really make sense in canon like the samurai armour without people getting mad. Lol who am I kidding, there’ll still be mad nerds that “___ doesn’t belong REEEE”, but at least it won’t be canon.

> 2533275031939856;10:
> Fractures is a really cool idea. Now they can freely do unrealistic things that wouldn’t really make sense in canon like the samurai armour without people getting mad. Lol who am I kidding, there’ll still be mad nerds that “___ doesn’t belong REEEE”, but at least it won’t be canon.

Imagine the rage if they add Fortnite skins to Halo though through Fractures!