Four AA's I am Secktical About in H4!

<mark>In Halo 4 the last thing we need is Another "Get out of Jail free card!</mark> Cough,Cough Armorlock Noobs!

Active Camo- Allowing Camping with a Sniper or A shotgun, Or someone camping behind a wall constantly looking at there Radar and hiding from players with skill! Forerunner Vision Wont always work when someone can use <mark>“Dampen there foot steps” Perk!</mark> which is now a perk.
HardLight Shield- Using this to allow enough time to get a But Buddie with Skill to help this noob out, who should of died from you!
Thruster Pack- Evadeing Shoots fired at you with low Shields and Evadeing into a Group of Allie’s for Help.
Regeneration Field- A Sniper useing this can Consatnly evade death on a BTB Map Recharging his Shields, Evadeing Rapid fire.

Im only worried about camo, all the others seem pretty balanced IMO.

The Grammar and Spelling mistakes are over 9000!!!11

OT: You worrying too much, everything will be fine.

> The Grammar and Spelling mistakes are over 9000!!!11
>
>
> OT: You worrying too much, everything will be fine.

yes i did an edit srry!

Why won’t Promethean Vision work on AC? Just because you can’t hear them doesn’t mean you can’t see them. It has been confirmed that AC in PV will show an outline.

Hardlight shield looks fine. Seems like you can toss a nade right under them and call it good. Nothing like armor lock.

Thruster pack makes me want to go kill myself…

Why they have an Invis AA is beyond me. It was awful in Reach and it belonged as a special power up only, not an AA.

That regeneration field or whatever is beyond me. I need more info about it before I can come up with an opinion.

> <mark>In Halo 4 the last thing we need is Another "Get out of Jail free card!</mark> Cough,Cough Armorlock Noobs!
>
> Active Camo- Allowing Camping with a Sniper or A shotgun, Or someone camping behind a wall constantly looking at there Radar from players with skill! Forerunner Vision Wont may not always work when someone can <mark>“Dampen there foot steps” Perk!</mark>
> HardLight Shield- Using this to allow enough time to get a But Buddie with Skill to help this noob out who should of died from you!
> Thruster Pack- Evadeing Shoots fired at you with low Shields and Evadeing into a Group of Allie’s
> Regeneration Field- A Sniper useing this in a Consatnly on a BTB Map Evadeing Rapid fire.

so many spelling errors, so little time!

-AC: I…really cant argue with this one. Supposedly, the red dot appear grey on the radar now and any movement hinders it practically useless. So if people come close they’ll still have a good idea someone is near.

-HLS: I’ve used this and dealt with it back at RTX. In no shape or form should this AA be worrying. Their movement has been hindered, they cant shoot back, and grenades can be used to deal damage from behind.

-TP: You get one ‘evade’ motion with a decently lengthened cooldown time.

-RF: has been considerably nerfed compared to 3’s as mentioned in the lastest spodcast.

> Why won’t Promethean Vision work on AC? Just because you can’t hear them doesn’t mean you can’t see them. It has been confirmed that AC in PV will show an outline.

Well theres a Perk now anyone who use’s FV can be less Visable. “Dapen your foot Steps Perk”

You’re overexaggerating a tad bit, OP. Also, your lack of basic spelling and grammar makes this difficult to read.

I don’t even know where to begin with this one :expressionless:

> > Why won’t Promethean Vision work on AC? Just because you can’t hear them doesn’t mean you can’t see them. It has been confirmed that AC in PV will show an outline.
>
> Well theres a Perk now anyone who use’s FV can be less Visable. “Dapen your foot Steps Perk”

Yes, that perk exists, but we do not specifically know if just dampens foot steps or also the sound PV emits.

I’m only worried about camo. IMO it should be a drop like overshield

Regen field doesn’t move so you can flush people out of it with grenades

Thruster pack is only useful at corners and slopes.

Hardlight shield slows you down and you’re still open in the back.

> > > Why won’t Promethean Vision work on AC? Just because you can’t hear them doesn’t mean you can’t see them. It has been confirmed that AC in PV will show an outline.
> >
> > Well theres a Perk now anyone who use’s FV can be less Visable. “Dapen your foot Steps Perk”
>
> Yes, that perk exists, but we do not specifically know if just dampens foot steps or also the sound PV emits.

Yes it does, there’s a list of perks for halo 4 online you can view. And this is what that does it makes you less Visable to FV or PV whatever they call it now!

1. It’s not that bad. You’ll know their general area and when they move because of radar. Plus I think they show up on PV, but I’m not sure.

2. Only stops frontal projectiles. You can still get them with splash damage and shooting them from the sides or behind.

3. One use per charge and doesn’t change the hit box that much. Unlike Reach’s evade which was 2 uses per charge and completely f’ed up the hit box.

4. Not nearly as powerful as the Halo 3 version. Players will still be able to be killed inside as long as your shots land. Also it doesn’t have a quick deploy.

Bottom line you should listen to the recent podcast. 343i talks a lot about the AAs in it.

Won’t Crouching hide you from Radar still?

> Won’t Crouching hide you from Radar still?

Yes but you will know their general area because of the blue dots that show up on your radar. Listen to the recent podcast, it made me feel a lot better about AAs and armor mods.

> Active Camo- Allowing Camping with a Sniper or A shotgun, Or someone camping behind a wall constantly looking at there Radar and hiding from players with skill! Forerunner Vision Wont always work when someone can use <mark>“Dampen there foot steps” Perk!</mark> which is now a perk.

So what you’re telling me is that the “Dampen your foot steps” perk is now, in fact…

… a perk?

Op, you’re quite the secktic, aren’t you? So much seckticism! Op, why do you have to be so secktical?!

The word is “Skeptical” not Secktical. Just so you know, to limit the complaints.

A few of the AA can come across over powered or unbalanced, but I believe they have play tested the crap out of this, and have definitely adjusted everything to work well together.

> <mark>In Halo 4 the last thing we need is Another "Get out of Jail free card!</mark> Cough,Cough Armorlock Noobs!
>
> Active Camo- Allowing Camping with a Sniper or A shotgun, Or someone camping behind a wall constantly looking at there Radar and hiding from players with skill! Forerunner Vision Wont always work when someone can use <mark>“Dampen there foot steps” Perk!</mark> which is now a perk.
> HardLight Shield- Using this to allow enough time to get a But Buddie with Skill to help this noob out, who should of died from you!
> Thruster Pack- Evadeing Shoots fired at you with low Shields and Evadeing into a Group of Allie’s for Help.
> Regeneration Field- A Sniper useing this can Consatnly evade death on a BTB Map Recharging his Shields, Evadeing Rapid fire.

You’ve done a splendid job saying how these abilities can help people out when used… thank goodness I thought that Thruster pack was meant for getting infront of vehicals that would otherwise miss me…