Found the most OP setup for warzone turbo

Buy a “the answer”, use enhanced reflexes and wait in your base for your 9 reqs to refill, then buy an overshield and as many speed boosts as you can. i got over 30 kills in like no time at all

Anything with the Answer us pretty ridiculous. I use my “Ghetto Answer” which consists of a few speed boosts and an ONI chain turret. It’s actually pretty fun to use.

Sounds rather interesting. Although for me, everytime I get boosts or things that are common and uncommon or above etc. I sell them just so I can get golden packs. But now that Warzone Firefight is on the way, I now have a good excuse to keep all of my stuff instead of relying on my loadouts.

The first time I tried Warzone Turbo, I decided to get an Oni Scorpion… Then out of nowhere some red dude, probably named Jeffery, decided to hijack me from the back and came out unscathed of me shooting him before I died. I tried the only Sword Banshee I had, no luck whatsoever thanks to some dude, probably called Marshal, decided to laser me from the Spire… So I got my bubblegum Wraith shooting cluster bubblegums at the reds to show that we are awesome. Although we got massacred, I got 14 kills and only 2 deaths, not that it’s some sort of big accomplishment or anything, or as if it was a great story to randomly talk about. But yes, your suggestion sounds good to me.

Yeah it’s sometimes best to go out and see what the other team is spawning with so you can counter them. I usually grab a plasma pistol and hijack higher req vehicles.

> 2533274794421110;4:
> Yeah it’s sometimes best to go out and see what the other team is spawning with so you can counter them. I usually grab a plasma pistol and hijack higher req vehicles.

never thought og that, but its similar to a trollish strat i have in warzone assault. when we are at the aprt where you destroy the enemy core, i use camo to sneak into the base, go to their garage and wait for them to spawn their tanks so i can kill them instantly

The answer and active camo is good too.

> 2533274794421110;4:
> Yeah it’s sometimes best to go out and see what the other team is spawning with so you can counter them. I usually grab a plasma pistol and hijack higher req vehicles.

Yeah I love seeing players jump out of their tank as I plasma pistol it… then I give them a noob combo and I am like… thanks for the tank… :slight_smile:

Damage boost, speed boost, long barrel smg
Just as good

> 2533274870591903;8:
> Damage boost, speed boost, long barrel smg
> Just as good

still dont get what long barrel REALLY does. plus the answer has the added bonus of knock back and disorientation

> 2533274794421110;4:

me too…

> 2533274794421110;2:
> Anything with the Answer us pretty ridiculous. I use my “Ghetto Answer” which consists of a few speed boosts and an ONI chain turret. It’s actually pretty fun to use.

How is it ghetto if the ONI chain turret is ultra rare while the answer is rare?

Cool. I’ll try it!

The Answer plus Damage Boost is better.

Oni gaus, damage boost, three speed boost…

> 2533274812678152;14:
> Oni gaus, damage boost, three speed boost…

…why would you put damage boost on an insta-kill weapon?

My friend used 2 damage boosts + the answer
" it’s literally a laser gun… 2 bullets = 1 kill"

ISpiteful did double damage boost on Dying Star. You shoot them once then they die a second later. It was awesome!

> 2535436507442501;17:
> ISpiteful did double damage boost on Dying Star. You shoot them once then they die a second later. It was awesome!

It was dirty ;.;

Putting on 2 damage boosts just makes the damage boost last longer. It doesn’t make it do more damage, guys.

Anything with the Answer is OP… I love it haha