Found a way to do FIREFIGHT in HALO 3

This only works on co-op

1. On The Storm, just before you fight the hunters, get marines to be hostile.

2. Kill the hunters while the marines are hostile and stay in that area.

3. If the marines remain hostile, endless waves of hostile marines will spawn in the area where you first encounter the civilians.

Enjoy.

Lol.

challengeaccepted.jpg

This is insane…

I know how dangerous hostile marines are, so I will hide in the dumpster. xD

> This is insane…
>
> I know how dangerous hostile marines are, so I will hide in the dumpster. xD

It could be worse.

They could be invincible.

haha you gotta capture that or chuck it in your fileshare…that be insane tho

Or you could download my custom map and gametype in which the infected are various types of brutes adn the humans are spartans(dual-wielding and BRs)
Here be the link to my H3 file share.
Wait I cant link???
Ah well. Search for my GT on B.Net and then go to my Halo3 file share. I promise you will not be dissapointed.
Spawn points calculate the chance of getting to spawn as, say a chieftan or spec-ops brute. All brute classes are featured, and zombies have 15 seconds to pick up their classes weapons before leaving their spawn platform. It works out really well and Id like you guys to see it.

> Or you could download my custom map and gametype in which the infected are various types of brutes adn the humans are spartans(dual-wielding and BRs)
> Here be the link to my H3 file share.
> Wait I cant link???
> Ah well. Search for my GT on B.Net and then go to my Halo3 file share. I promise you will not be dissapointed.
> Spawn points calculate the chance of getting to spawn as, say a chieftan or spec-ops brute. All brute classes are featured, and zombies have 15 seconds to pick up their classes weapons before leaving their spawn platform. It works out really well and Id like you guys to see it.

But there you’re limited to the number of people you can get together. With the OP’s method you’re facing an unending wave of AI enemies, as long as you have a second controller/friend.

Well, i’ll try that today. Thanks for the Tip Bro…

By The Way, How Did You Found That? You Already Knew Something About It, Or You Just Like To Kill Marines??

> > Or you could download my custom map and gametype in which the infected are various types of brutes adn the humans are spartans(dual-wielding and BRs)
> > Here be the link to my H3 file share.
> > Wait I cant link???
> > Ah well. Search for my GT on B.Net and then go to my Halo3 file share. I promise you will not be dissapointed.
> > Spawn points calculate the chance of getting to spawn as, say a chieftan or spec-ops brute. All brute classes are featured, and zombies have 15 seconds to pick up their classes weapons before leaving their spawn platform. It works out really well and Id like you guys to see it.
>
> But there you’re limited to the number of people you can get together. With the OP’s method you’re facing an unending wave of AI enemies, as long as you have a second controller/friend.

But in my gametype enemy types are varied. Marines would all be the same. You can also make several custom maps for my gametype, and Im not sure Id want more than 8 brutes coming at me at a time. It works, trust me. A lot better than marines I can tell you.

> Well, i’ll try that today. Thanks for the Tip Bro…
>
> By The Way, How Did You Found That? You Already Knew Something About It, Or You Just Like To Kill Marines??

Me and a friend started slaughtering every marine we saw, and found that we could slaughter them endlessly using this trick.

But we did find it accidentally.