Found a New Weapon Skin

If you look at the new images for Warzone Firefight you can see a new AR and Magnum Skin. It appears to have the ODST Emblem on the it.
Here

Nice find!

Why can’t we have a black or chrome skin damn-it… A chrome BR would look amazing.

That’s what I call an eye for detail. Looks kinda nice, not sure the yellow is my thing.

Nice find, not sure I’d its the lighting or they are goldish. would love it in black the a metallic silver logo

> 2533274803805476;1:
> If you look at the new images for Warzone Firefight you can see a new AR and Magnum Skin. It appears to have the ODST Emblem on the it.
> Here

Awesome.

Nice. Weird colour choice, but pretty flashy.

Where did you find this, OP?

Like in the video teasing WF?

You can also see that Spartan is wearing a new Halo Championships Armor skin too.

> 2533274847880910;7:
> Where did you find this, OP?

It’s in the latest community update.

> 2533274847880910;7:
> Where did you find this, OP?

They released a WZ firefight screenshot in the latest update.

You can also see one of the Spartans wearing what looks to be a Halo World Championship armour skin.

There’s also a purple/blue AR in the hands of the Decimator in the middle. Looks so -Yoink!- but I want a purple BR.

Seems weird to give Protector armour a HCS skin, maybe all armours will get one.

> 2533274883849234;13:
> There’s also a purple/blue AR in the hands of the Decimator in the middle. Looks so -Yoink!- but I want a purple BR.

Well as I’m sure you know, they typically come in sets lol so you may get your wish. I hope you do!

> 2533274904245048;14:
> Seems weird to give Protector armour a HCS skin, maybe all armours will get one.

To be fair, Protector was a very hard armor set to unlock in Halo 4. You need a lot of commendations completed to unlock it. It was basically the Recon of Halo 4. Probably gave it the set because of it’s rarity in Halo 4.

> 2533274803493024;15:
> > 2533274883849234;13:
> > There’s also a purple/blue AR in the hands of the Decimator in the middle. Looks so -Yoink!- but I want a purple BR.
>
>
> Well as I’m sure you know, they typically come in sets lol so you may get your wish. I hope you do!

Yeah but it’ll probably just be for the -Yoink!- magnum. If 343i releases a full set for all the loadout weapons I’ll go insane.

> 2533274803805476;1:
> If you look at the new images for Warzone Firefight you can see a new AR and Magnum Skin. It appears to have the ODST Emblem on the it.
> Here

Thats sick looking.