Found a new HALO 4 map!

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

this was just posted 1 sec ago by the level artist for halo 4 on twitter,i pretty much think thats a new map for halo 4,it has the same halo graphic like the other maps from previous halo games,looks like a halo 4 map for me

http://kotaku.com/5896987/you-wont-believe-how-this-stunning-tech-demo-was-made

Maybe it’s part of the Campaign? Whatever it is, it’s beautiful, and that goes for the music as well.

All I see is a level video of something from unreal engine 3. not halo 4.
your link is wrong.

Nice looks good …

Could be campaign…

Only time will tell …

If you had of read the article: “Artist Tor Frick is the sole man responsible for the Unreal Engine tech demo you see above. If you just watch it, it looks lovely, but also looks like nothing out of the ordinary.” Sorry but it ain’t Halo 4

> Maybe it’s part of the Campaign? Whatever it is, it’s beautiful, and that goes for the music as well.

it looks great and sounds great and its definetely a halo 4 map wheter its a multiplayer or a campaign map,its the halo graphic for 1000000%

> > Maybe it’s part of the Campaign? Whatever it is, it’s beautiful, and that goes for the music as well.
>
> it looks great and sounds great and its definetely a halo 4 map wheter its a multiplayer or a campaign map,its the halo graphic for 1000000%

Are you for real ?
what do you not understand about the article ?
IT SAYS UNREAL ENGINE 3 ! HALO 4 DOES NOT USE UNREAL ENGINE 3.

It looks nice, but it does not look like Halo graphically or environmentally. The music doesn’t sound like it resembles Halo in any way I can sense.

Also, from what we know of Halo 4 I doubt we’d experience any kind of playspace that looks like a well organized office building.

It looks very good, but it doesn’t seem very “halo-ish”.

This has nothing to do with Halo 4…
This is a Scifi Lab I made in UDK. The whole scene is built using a 256*512 texture, and different tiling techniques to save texture memory.
That is what the creator says on his website…

So many flying crafts out the window look like banshees.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

IF YOU HAVE EYES! THERE ARE BANSHEES IN THA BACKGRUOUND IDIOTS <3

1. It’s gorgeous.

2. It looks boring for a multiplayer map.

3. Not sure if its Halo related. though the banshee looking vehicles outside and the lab benches that look like Spartan hook ups would deffinently lead you to believe so.

> IF YOU HAVE EYES! THERE ARE BANSHEES IN THA BACKGRUOUND IDIOTS <3

They almost look like banshees, but they’re not. Settle down.

> IF YOU HAVE EYES! THERE ARE BANSHEES IN THA BACKGRUOUND IDIOTS <3

Those are not Banshees take a closer look, they’re hover cars some with trailers

banshess outside the windows,at second 40 - 45 and at 1:10,are there any banshees in another game than halo?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post inappropriate remarks.

> > IF YOU HAVE EYES! THERE ARE BANSHEES IN THA BACKGRUOUND IDIOTS <3
>
> They almost look like banshees, but they’re not. Settle down.

do you want to cuddle up with me? :slight_smile:

The presence of banshees does not indicate the game is actually halo.

anyone can whip up some banshees for a tech demo like that.

why would banshees be flying around in an obviously human city like they are regular traffic ? banshees are warplanes not taxis.

> banshess outside the windows,at second 40 - 45 and at 1:10,are there any banshees in another game than halo?

Looks like this; Tor Frick - 3D artist from the artists web page. From a glance it looks like a banshee, but it isn’t

People need to learn to read ^^
It was an amazing feat he pulled off, making such a map from so limited resources, buts all todays “AAA” titles at shame since they obviously spent resources where none are needed. I hope to see what more ha can do, and that game devs learn to use the same techniques since it could make awesome games run on virtually nothing.