found a line from the warden about chiefs past

its in the second blue team mission reunion, about halfway through i think. its one of the parts where the warden shows up so youll have to listen to everything he says to catch it

I was hoping for a quote :stuck_out_tongue: or a video!

ill try to find a video

‘‘she knows your forgotten name, who you were before you were 117’’

I don’t see anything revealing.

> 2533274794373199;4:
> ‘‘she knows your forgotten name, who you were before you were 117’’
>
> I don’t see anything revealing.

I recognize this line, trying to see what I missed too!(:

He nose.

> 2533274794373199;4:
> ‘‘she knows your forgotten name, who you were before you were 117’’
>
> I don’t see anything revealing.

no i dont think it was that one,ill replay the mission and find it

> 2533274884116647;7:
> > 2533274794373199;4:
> > ‘‘she knows your forgotten name, who you were before you were 117’’
> >
> > I don’t see anything revealing.
>
>
> no i dont think it was that one,ill replay the mission and find it

Hopefully it’s something interesting. I’ll be surprised if it is anything new because they go into his young life pretty deep. Not really before being a spartan too much though since nothing really happened but we now some stuff.

You didn’t record it…? Or remember anything he said…?

its “your time has passed warrior-servant” theres a little more but i didnt hear that part. was bornsteller the iso-didact a warrior servant? i think he was. that goes even more into chief having the imprinted iso-didact in him and how long the wardens been around

> 2533274884116647;10:
> its “your time has passed warrior-servant” theres a little more but i didnt hear that part. was bornsteller the iso-didact a warrior servant? i think he was. that goes even more into chief having the imprinted iso-didact in him and how long the wardens been around

Isn’t everyone of the impression that Chief has been Imprinted by Bornsteller?

> 2533274830462261;11:
> > 2533274884116647;10:
> > its “your time has passed warrior-servant” theres a little more but i didnt hear that part. was bornsteller the iso-didact a warrior servant? i think he was. that goes even more into chief having the imprinted iso-didact in him and how long the wardens been around
>
>
> Isn’t everyone of the impression that Chief has been Imprinted by Bornsteller?

I haven’t read the Forerunner trilogy but who’s Bornsteller?

Yeah, I thought the whole Cheif is Bornstellar was well known.