Fotus helmet question.

Hey guys,

I’ve got a question for all of you. A Online friend of mine has a fotus helmet. I asked him how he got it. Because i know he doesn’t have the limited edition halo Xbox. He answered: Just destroy lots of vehicles an you unlock it. Is this true?! If yes how many vehicles do i have to destroy. And what kind of vehucles.

Thnx in advance guys!!!

No he’s mucking you
It’s only available through limited xbox, or u buy it from someone who hasn’t used the code yet

> 2533274820441404;2:
> No he’s mucking you
> It’s only available through limited xbox, or u buy it from someone who hasn’t used the code yet

oh ok. Thnx you man!!! Its a cool helmet, too bad you can’t get it without le xbox. Or code of course. :wink:

THERES A CODE FOR IT!?!?!?

Or mod it like 9/10ths of the ppl u see that have it ha too funny yea he nodded it if he doesn’t have l/e that’s y he wont tell u

> 2535434025277230;4:
> THERES A CODE FOR IT!?!?!?

If you bought the limited edition Xbox you got a code for it. I think some places got codes for it to give away and others never redeemed theirs and sold them on ebay. It basically is a unicorn helmet now, chances of finding an unused code are pretty damn slim

oooohhh sshheeeit!..

lol i bought mine from this guy who said “hey kid i got something youd like if your a halo 4 player” i said “waht is it?” he said" fotus helmet code"i say" holy -Yoink- yea fuuuuuuuk yea!!!" so thats that…

wierd huu im meen like im pretty lucky some days

Downloading, probably. It is possible, but could get you banned.

> 2535416460702175;10:
> Downloading, probably. It is possible, but could get you banned.

You could only get banned if you modded your game / profile (unless that is what you mean :P)