Fotus for sale on ebay already!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261111594246

Why would you spend 100$ on that? Sell back your old console and an extra controller and head set and with that 100$ you are already close enough to just get the bundle yourself and have it themed and all…

$100?!

Geez!

I pity the moron who actually pays for that.

hmm sell it for $100 or look like a bad -Yoink- on my T.V. I think I’ll keep it.

OMG! Good luck to them if they get the sale

Sad thing is someone is actually going to buy it.

i bet that is most likely a scam … :confused:

> i bet that is most likely a scam … :confused:

I wouldn’t doubt it…

Not many people are going to buy the H4 console, for one the pricetag and for two the near outdate of the 360 console. And not many H4 console owners are going to sell their FOTUS armor code, therefore there will be few on the market therefore people will pay 3 figures for it, and things are worth what people will pay for them. Ebay betting on a FOTUS code could go well beyond $100. Just watch.

Someone has actually bought it Check it out.

jeez the things people would spend for something like this. I understand maybe 20$ but 100?!?!

Exclusives, lol.

Why you soooo UGLY !!!

And why would you pay 100 for it…

I was seriously considering buying it. It’s only a day’s pay for me. But someone beat me to it.

> I was seriously considering buying it. It’s only a day’s pay for me. But someone beat me to it.

100 bucks in a day is not a lot.

it actually sold for $100?? jeez, wtf.

If you could do an assassination where you straight up impale some bro with the horn I’d totally put 100 bucks on that in a heart beat.

> I was seriously considering buying it. It’s only a day’s pay for me. But someone beat me to it.

150 and you can have my megatron suit, baller.

Or I will trade FOTUS for LOCUS

Well I’m going to have an extra bestbuy pre order bonus token for the armor. I’m willing to let it go for 10 bucks, but going so far as spending 100$ on some little gimmick like armor, that after halo 5 comes out is going to be kinda usless…yeah no thank you lol. That being said, if you have the money to spend and all your -Yoink- is paid, bills, food, ect than more power to you.