FOTUS Armour

Ok, I saw that the FOTUS Armour will be available for people who get the Console, but will it be available to everyone else? Like there is the Locke Armour that you can get straight away when you preorder and I’m wondering if its the same case with FOTUS. Thx

> 2533274968681349;1:
> Ok, I saw that the FOTUS Armour will be available for people who get the Console, but will it be available to everyone else? Like there is the Locke Armour that you can get straight away when you preorder and I’m wondering if its the same case with FOTUS. Thx

The armor can be found in REQ packs, the emblem, which I’m assuming is probably the unicorn, is exclusive to the console.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> > 2533274968681349;1:
> > Ok, I saw that the FOTUS Armour will be available for people who get the Console, but will it be available to everyone else? Like there is the Locke Armour that you can get straight away when you preorder and I’m wondering if its the same case with FOTUS. Thx
>
>
> The armor can be found in REQ packs, the emblem, which I’m assuming is probably the unicorn, is exclusive to the console.

Thank you