FOTUS armor redeem code didn't work

I got the Halo 4 Consule bundle pack, which included ain game FOTUS avatar armor redeem code. I redeemed the code, but when I checked my Spartan Hub, the FOTUS armor was not there, I redownloaded it but it still didn’t work. Any ideas?

> I got the Halo 4 Consule bundle pack, which included ain game FOTUS avatar armor redeem code. I redeemed the code, but when I checked my Spartan Hub, the FOTUS armor was not there, I redownloaded it but it still didn’t work. Any ideas?

Are you sure you downloaded the right code?

I downloaded the code labled “Male Avatar Armor (FOTUS)”

I downloaded the code labled “Male Avatar Armor (FOTUS)”

Sorry, I accidently double posted.s

Dude. The “Male Avatar Armor (FOTUS)”, is the FOTUS armor for your Xbox LIVE avatar…not your in-game Halo 4 armor.

Isnt the FOTUS in-game Halo 4 armor also included?

You mean to say that it’s the code labled (IN-GAME SKINS; EMBELM)?

Yep. I also bought the Halo 4 console and thats the one with the FOTUS in-game armor.

We got a problem then, 'cause both me and my bro want the armor :stuck_out_tongue:

If your the one that bought the console with your money the In Game Fotus Code is yours to claim not your brother LoL and tell him to get his own

We got it for Christmas for our Dad lol XD So now what?

~from…our Dad

If you both want it than neither of you shall have it. Either 1 of you gets it or neither of you gets it.

Will you be the humble and honorable brother and let your brother have it? Or will you be a selfish prideful brother wanting to hog the FOTUS armor all to yourself?

Tune in next time to find out!!

The in-game FOTUS armor is available to everyone on the same console, regardless of who downloaded it. However, the same cannot be said for the avatar armor.

Are you sure of this?

Just sþLit the code in half you get one piece and your brother gets the other " Half Fotus Armour " more rarer then the full variant xD

> Are you sure of this?

If you are asking me, yes. Initially, in-game armor was not shared between accounts but an update fixed it.

How do you know? Do other players use your console?

> > Are you sure of this?
>
> If you are asking me, yes. Initially, in-game armor was not shared between accounts but an update fixed it.

Say specifically you entered the code for full ownership of the armor piece and now 3 other guest " friends " want to play as well it is also opened up to them so you can have 3 other players also using the Fotus with a total of 4 players but its only temporary until they play again. The color scheme , emblem , first and secondary colors , armor pieces will not save on temporary profiles and yours will be permanent since the code is locked to your account

> How do you know? Do other players use your console?

Yes.