Fotus Armor Code

Hey guys as we all know there has been a new picture of the fotus armor code and with the economy being bad it’s hard to get a $400.00 console just for a code. So I thought maybe If I went to a site like eBay maybe they would sell them there. What are your predictions on the amount of money they would be selling for. (Educated Guess)

I am sure some people will sell codes around. I don’t know where you can find stuff like that, but I am sure other members know better.

I actually recommend amazon, some of ebay’s auctions can really get outta hand.

Based on a recent poll, 15% of people on the forums would spend $20.00 or more on FOTUS armor.

Expect the prices to be much higher than that on Ebay.

I’m not sharing any of my eBay strategies here lest people beat me with my own plans. But I will be searching for preorder bonus codes on eBay as soon as the game comes out.

> Based on a recent poll, 15% of people on the forums would spend $20.00 or more on FOTUS armor.
>
> Expect the prices to be much higher than that on Ebay.

People would spend $20 to dress up their Spartan? I missed that poll. Seems a bit high but people with disposable income, or parents that give them $$$, just don’t give a damn lol. The armor is neat and I was expecting $10 or so on eBay but I mean at launch I could see it being $20 to $30, taking into consideration that poll.

I wouldn’t bother on ebay, you’re more likely to get scammed or pay a stupid amount of money for the FOTUS armor, I know people like armor but i dont know why people have such a hype over it, This happened on the Gears 3 forums people kept asking for codes and got scammed due to trading and bad offers

> Based on a recent poll, 15% of people on the forums would spend $20.00 or more on FOTUS armor.
>
> Expect the prices to be much higher than that on Ebay.

Fotus Armor comes with the Console edition which is $400. If anyone is going to sell that armor it’ll be either $50 to $70 on Ebay. Go look at the Red Flames for Reach. People are still selling that for $50 and people are still being stupid enough to buy them.

20$+ for a useless armor code that no one cares about…
People are dying at cancer and u pay money for useless crap that no one will care about for more then 5 minutes -.- what a world…

> 20$+ for a useless armor code that no one cares about…
> People are dying at cancer and u pay money for useless crap that no one will care about for more then 5 minutes -.- what a world…

Did you seriously just go there? what has Cancer got to do with a Halo armor set?

lol…

Ya you will end up paying over 80$ if you try eBay, for some reason they have to jack up the price.

how much do you think they will be selling for there?

I’ll get it on ebay. If it’s more than 25 bucks i’m not even going to bother.

Why would i spend 25 dollars on an armor skin? because i work and if i can afford it, why the hell is that so bad?

Well not trying to be rude but it’s actually a set of armor, Promethean avatar prop, weapon skin, and unicorn emblem I think that’s worth more than $25.00 but if I can find it for that cheap then great!

> I’m not sharing any of my eBay strategies here lest people beat me with my own plans. But I will be searching for preorder bonus codes on eBay as soon as the game comes out.

Why not wait a month or so for 343i to release the pre-orders to everyone?

Personally I doubt that they will sell the codes a couple months after but it’s worth a shot!

50+

I find that resonable

Well, the flaming helmet code that was with the $150 dollar Legendary edition of Reach went for roughly $80 at first…

I wouldn’t be surprised if they sold for around $120.

The only Pre-Order Bonus I’m going after is the EB Games BR Skin. I might get a cheap helmet skin, or something, but I doubt I’ll spend more than 20$ on codes.