Fotus and other dlc

Anyone have a fotus armor or any other extras they don’t want? PM me :smiley:

I hardly believe there is actually someone that will give away bonuses so easily XP but it’s never bad to try, so… If there is someone willing to give more than one thing, I’m here too wishing something :smiley:

yeah i figured its worth a shot to see if someone is going to be nice, haha something to look forward to while I wait on these specialization codes :confused:

> yeah i figured its worth a shot to see if someone is going to be nice, haha something to look forward to while I wait on these specialization codes :confused:

Peopel often trow FOTUS codes on random posts. So good luck dude.

people just give fotus away?

More than half of the times those giveaways are fake, more likely trollers that give fake codes or just don’t write anything after creating the thread

we should all get fotus for waiting for these specializations hahaha

> More than half of the times those giveaways are fake, more likely trollers that give fake codes or just don’t write anything after creating the thread

i got the artic skin from a giveaway 30 minutes ago. Nope, these codes are real… sometimes.

Well, absolutely are true only for others, I didn’t even see any giveaway 30 seconds ago…