Fotus and Locus Helmet unlocked?

I sign in, look at my armor.

3 new Items

That is odd?

Look down, Fotus Helmet, Dead Eye, Locus, unlocked. (dead ee I already had)

Armor set unlocked also

Emblem - LASO unlocked

The only odd thing I have done is played it offline at my neighbors with him on Campaign?

I don’t want banned, what do you say 343, anything, glitch, powers? Something.

Comment with your thoughts please, my avatar reflects I am not lying.
PS Neighbor had neither helmets nor limited edition or console.

Probably related to signing in with your gamertag on a different console. This usually happens to me when my XBox forgets I have a DLC item, and then it displays that I’ve unlocked the same things after every game. I generally have to re-download the item to get it back and stop it from saying that.

I didnt ever have that DLC

> I sign in, look at my armor.
>
> 3 new Items
>
> That is odd?
>
> Look down, Fotus Helmet, Dead Eye, Locus, unlocked. (dead ee I already had)
>
> Armor set unlocked also
>
> Emblem - LASO unlocked
>
> The only odd thing I have done is played it offline at my neighbors with him on Campaign?
>
> I don’t want banned, what do you say 343, anything, glitch, powers? Something.
>
> Comment with your thoughts please, my avatar reflects I am not lying.
> PS Neighbor had neither helmets nor limited edition or console.

Thats probably a glitch, can you tell me more about what happened? did you sign in xbox live? when was this?

343i will not ban you as

A: you are unaware of the glitch and you did not abuse it or share it with others
B: It’s the system’s fault
C: You unlocked items that will not affect the gameplay (Multiplayer, Singleplayer)

its just a minimal glitch, nothing serious don’t worry. If they do ban you, you can file a dispute relating to that said case

I went to my buddies, came home, signed in played several matches turned off xbox.

Then played two matches before work and saw the armor unlocked.

Wut?

Bump for anyone else?