Forza H5 Crossover

I loaded up H5 after I got home from work, and it has a load of new Halo sound lips for the horns! Do you think we could get another crossover event? What vehicles would you like to drive this time around?

2 Likes

@PinpointChimp Maybe the warthog will be appear again, i don’t know.

2 Likes

Let’s hope they bring it back! It was fun driving around with it!

2 Likes

the warthog is in Horizon 5 but no sign of special mission with it… and how come the warthog HORN (the real and original one) is in Horizon 5 and not Infinite? 343???

3 Likes

I have no doubt that we’ll continue to see crossover events. Maybe some different Warthog variations or the Mongoose. Anything is possible.

1 Like

People say Smash Bros. Ultimate was a crazy crossover but Forza Horizon 4 let me race against the Regalia from Final Fantasy XV in a Warthog from Halo on a track made of Lego.

3 Likes

For anyone who doesn’t like racing game but will drive a warthog there is good news!

youtu.be/xd9v2HAjnCE

Since I can’t post links just add the http:// infront its a video showing the warthog gameplay and how to acquire it in forza 5.

And can’t wait for tomorrow to play forza 5!

1 Like

Definitely misread this as Forza H5 (as Halo 5) and was confused haha I look forward to trying the game tomorrow!

1 Like