Forward Unto Dawn Trailer!

Enjoy!

This is absolutly amazing and way better then i expected,i was getting chills and goosebumps throughout the whole thing and when i saw the cheif i almost died.

I know! I got chills, too.

This is an irresponsible amount of awesomeness.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3Y8Ws3plI&feature=g-u-u
>
> <mark>Enjoy</mark>!

Like you even had to tell me.

Looks phenominal! I’ve been left speechless…

> This is an irresponsible amount of awesomeness.
>
>
>
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3Y8Ws3plI&feature=g-u-u
> >
> > <mark>Enjoy</mark>!
>
> Like you even had to tell me.

That was funny. It looks great!!!

looks awesome and the voice is pretty good for chief

had me until i heard chief’s voice.

> had me until i heard chief’s voice.

It’s been stated that they will use a different voice for Chief because he would be younger, but later when we see post-halo 3 Chief, Steven Downes will be the voice actor.

This is the explanation of Frankly

There is the young voice and the old voice we all know…

its set in past when chief was maybe 20 so he kind of needs a younger voice

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39750571&postcount=41 franks response

COLOSSAL NERDGASM - where is this damn panel being aired?

gardening tool.

Lee.

Crap.

That was awesome. I’m staying closer to Chief than Cortana…in the backseat of that Warthog…

awesome, but i came for halo not a love story

it looks interesting i am looking forward to watch but it looks really cheap and the acting dosnt look very good

First 343 has to take my money, now they have to take my time…

That was awesome! I want more!!!

That music is a far cry from the greatness of Bungie’s scores. It has trend-following, generic, “Hans Zimmer-effect” written all over it.
What happened to intricate melodies? Hopefully Halo 4’s music is much better (and different.) To be clear, I like Hans Zimmer. I just think the many, many people copying his recent style (a la Inception and Dark Knight) don’t do it nearly as well. What we end up with is a sever lack of actual orchestral progressions, and an overabundance of synth-based, repetitive “bwa” noises.

As for the actual mini-series, who knows. It looks impressive visually, although it could use a little color. Let’s hope it’s not so melodramatic that it becomes hard to connect with the characters. I don’t think it was a good decision to have someone else voice the Chief, but that’s not a deal breaker.

I hope the effects for the Covys and their vehicles are up to snuff. Everything else looks pretty good, I just want to see an Elite beat the crap out of a whole bunch of cadets.

> awesome, but i came for halo not a love story

Let’s wait and see. One thing Halo has always struggled with it’s getting players to actually invest in the characters past “how cool they are in action.” If this is executed well, it will really add to the story. Of coarse, there’s always room to go wrong with a tacked-on romance.

This is a younger Master Chief you know. It’s ok for him to sound less gruff.