Forward Unto Dawn hints new vehicle???

This may have already been noticed, but I haven’t seen it. I was watching the first look vid at Forward Unto Dawn and I came across a certain scene in which a few vehicles come down a road. The vehicles do not look familiar to me, maybe someone can identify them, or possibly they are some new vehicles we will see in Halo 4. To me, it looks like some kind of APC, but tell me what you think. Thanks.

Its at 4:44

I’m pretty sure that’s a Warthog.

> I’m pretty sure that’s a Warthog.

If you look at that one though, and then the next scene, there is a warthog in the second that looks a lot different than the first vehicle

Interesting. It may just be a warthog though, but there were so many headlights that I couldn’t even tell. The darkness didn’t help either.

Most likely a warthog although… to be completely honest I hope its a sweet sports car (we could pick up so many chicks in that thing)

> > I’m pretty sure that’s a Warthog.
>
> If you look at that one though, and then the next scene, there is a warthog in the second that looks a lot different than the first vehicle

And yet the vehicle has a manned turret in the back.

And the vehicle is generally warthog shaped.

If it is a new vehicle that would be like the difference between regular Banshees and space Banshees.

I suppose it could be a warthog, it just seems quite a bit longer and more armored than what we are used to seeing at least. Who knows tho

i think that is a worthog

> > > I’m pretty sure that’s a Warthog.
> >
> > If you look at that one though, and then the next scene, there is a warthog in the second that looks a lot different than the first vehicle
>
> And yet the vehicle has a manned turret in the back.
>
> And the vehicle is generally warthog shaped.
>
> If it is a new vehicle that would be like the difference between regular Banshees and space Banshees.

Sir, you need to loose the tude. Anyways, if you pause at 4:46 It does appear to more shaped like a warthog.

> Sir, you need to loose the tude. Anyways, if you pause at 4:46 It does appear to more shaped like a warthog.

No negativity here, just arguing my position.

My apologies if I came off as snooty.

> > Sir, you need to loose the tude. Anyways, if you pause at 4:46 It does appear to more shaped like a warthog.
>
> No negativity here, just arguing my position.
>
> My apologies if I came off as snooty.

Lol its cool. It really does look a lot more like a hog if you pause it at the right moment though