Forward Unto Dawn FULL MOVIE LIVE Link

Hello Everyone!
Since some of you are yet to get Forward Unto Dawn released int your country, I thought I would upload the ENTIRE movie on my YouTube channel.
Seeing as though 2 parts are only available to watch on YouTube, I thought this would be my way of giving something for you guys to enjoy.
Go to: http://m.youtube.com/#/user/HaloNavmarker?feature=guide

I will have it uploaded by the 23rd of April, so please keep tuned!
Any subscriptions would be gladly appreciated, I hope putting this movie up will help boost them :confused:

Thanks in advance,
Maverick CT59

The full thing is already on youtube in parts, i just watched it yesterday.

I’d rather watch it on waypoint

can someone say in which year (halo universe) the movie plays? iam not familiar with the books or the timeline – just because – the covenant ships were still strange for the human troops – or?

> can someone say in which year (halo universe) the movie plays? iam not familiar with the books or the timeline – just because – the covenant ships were still strange for the human troops – or?

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn takes place on Circinus IV, some time in 2526.

Near the very start of the war, where ONI was still covering up a lot of the Covenant and the Spartan program.

I wouldn’t mind owning a physical copy of the movie or getting the digital version from Amazon and/or Vudu.

> > can someone say in which year (halo universe) the movie plays? iam not familiar with the books or the timeline – just because – the covenant ships were still strange for the human troops – or?
>
> Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn takes place on Circinus IV, some time in 2526.
>
> Near the very start of the war, where ONI was still covering up a lot of the Covenant and the Spartan program.

thx – explains a lot

I agree, early in the war. I dont think that the Covenant energy shields were reverse-engineered yet for the armor.

> I agree, early in the war. I dont think that the Covenant energy shields were reverse-engineered yet for the armor.

You are correct, Master Chief has Mk. IV.