Forward unto Dawn Ep. 1 debuts at 3AM PST!

Please use this topic: https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst118662_Halo4--Forward-Unto-Dawn---Discussion.aspx

Countdown

For those who are eagerly awaiting the release of Episode one of Halo 4: Forward unto Dawn, I just got word on Twitter that it will be releasing at 3AM Seattle (UTC -6) time.

Confirmation

Where to view
www.machinima.com
www.youtube.com/MachinimaPrime
www.halowaypoint.com

Synopsis

Forward Unto Dawn: Episode 1
Hastati Squad pays the price for Cadet Lasky’s defiance at Corbulo Academy of Military Science.

Release Times

What time would that be Pacific time? Sorry if I seem stupid. =P

> What time would that be Pacific time? Sorry if I seem stupid. =P

PST = Seattle time, it will be out at 3AM :wink:

EST is like 3 hours ahead of PST right or is it 4?

> EST is like 3 hours ahead of PST right or is it 4?

Two hours by the looks of it.
Daylight savings, it is indeed three hours.

I’ll add some time zones to the OP.

so its technically being released on october 6th, they lied!! anyway why would the released at that time?

> so its technically being released on october 6th, they lied!! anyway why would the released at that time?

3AM October 5th, not 6th.

> > so its technically being released on october 6th, they lied!! anyway why would the released at that time?
>
> 3AM October 5th, not 6th.

im stupid, why did i think

> > What time would that be Pacific time? Sorry if I seem stupid. =P
>
> PST = Seattle time, it will be out at 3AM :wink:

Thanks Moa, I’m so excited!

Wait, how is it 10 P.M. in GMT? I live in the GMT +1 timezone and it’s two hours later then there? Doesn’t sound right…

5 a.m.is too early. Will watch at 8 a.m. =)

I’ve attempted to make the time zone stuff a lot more clearer by switching to UTC.

I think you made it worse.

> I’ve attempted to make the time zone stuff a lot more clearer by switching to UTC.

> I think you made it worse.
>
>
>
> > I’ve attempted to make the time zone stuff a lot more clearer by switching to UTC.

All of them should now hyperlink to the current time in the said time zone, should make it slightly more simpler.

Not sure if Ill watch it on Waypoint or Youtube. Choices choices lol.

Added a countdown and the links to watch Episode 1.

I really want to watch it as soon as it comes out, yet I really don’t want to get up at 2 AM. Decisions, decisions…

Damn, that’s 5 am central, that’s gay as hell

Edit: -Yoinking!- word filter.

Dog

limited

Gay

-Yoink-

-Yoink-

Word filter

( the first word is supposed to be D O G)

could anybody tell me at which time it launches in germany? :smiley: thank you <3

FUD IS PREMIERING TOMORROW! I may or may not have to change my pants…