Forunner vision =

1. an armor ability that lets you see all the weapons and equipment on the map… yes… I do believe thats what it is. veterans will use it and meh throw it away. new players will cherish it and use it to get better map knowledge.

2. armor ability that lets you see every player on the map. don’t BS us 343i. its another market strategy to lure in the pros and then slap them in the face once they bought your poor game.

Response to 1): 343i… if you really want this game to be casual make it rated T or E. do you really think all these changes are necessary? if my assumption is correct this thread might get locked or it really shows that 343i carters to the casual gamer. I understand developers want to change their game up and try something new. but sometimes these changes just show that you are in it for the money and to be like CoD.

“it feels like Halo”
" won’t be perks like CoD"

these comments from 343i are just lies to ensure that the pros won’t leave

I am going to say false, it will probably have a range of just a few meters.
Lure in the Pros, how many pros are playing this game? You make it sound that there is 100,000 pro gamers, false.

It has been said that more experienced players won’t want to use Forerunner vision, why exactly wasn’t said.

They also said it won’t let you see across the entire map, just a small range.

Wow this is so close minded it’s not funny.

Think of it as a scope zoom in vie which allows you to see everything in front of you while everything out of that immediate view is blurred so it balances the use of it and you can look around with it for the duration of its use as with any armor ability.

This is how I feel it will work, stop thinking CoD.

Well if they’re lying about the product they’re trying to sell, we could all sue them for false advertising. Right?

343 isn’t stupid.

Way to make a total random guess with next to no info from a very vague article from Game Informer.

I think it will just be a radar enhancer.

When activated the radar will show the location of everyone in the immediate viscinity whether they are moving or not.

To me this is not something that most players with good ‘situational awareness’ will use.

I think it’s going to be more equipment and map layout help.
343 is NOT stupid, and I trust them to make the right decision with their games. Because everyone knows if they f this one up then they’re going to lose a Lot of fans. I already know people that Reach lost… I think when this comes out we’re going to Gain tons of fans back, because it’s going to be HALO, and it’s going to be awesome. =)

It’s not going to be some dumb crap that’s like hacks, you can see everyone or stupid things like that…

In one of the pictures that were released in the Game Informer article, you can see a cube symbol and somebody had a good theory on it. You can see a spartan that is in air and on the radar there is an arrow pointing at the top. Forerunner vision could just be an abillity that shows if an enemy is under, or above you.

> In one of the pictures that were released in the Game Informer article, you can see a cube symbol and somebody had a good theory on it. You can see a spartan that is in air and on the radar there is an arrow pointing at the top. Forerunner vision could just be an abillity that shows if an enemy is under, or above you.

Why would they revert the radar to the CE/2/3 style when the Reach one was better? The Reach radar showed this by default.

I just don’t like the idea. Sounds too gimmicky.

Since your Radar is 25M I would like a Deus Ex:HR style where you could only see a few meters in front of you. Say about 15M and that’s it.