Forunner Tech

Would you like to see human tech modified with Forunner tech in Halo 4?

This comes down to everything from equipment, weapons, vehicles and armor possibilities.

I would like to see what ideas 343 could come up with concering this topic.
Also i think it would add an interesting twist to Halo.

What do you think?

to be honest if this game cheif had to be alone that would make it so awesome. just chief alone with no help deep in side a giant abandon planet.

I also can’t wait to see what has happened to the UNSC’s technology since we left them(Video game wise since we now have Glasslands.)

> to be honest if this game cheif had to be alone that would make it so awesome. just chief alone with no help deep in side a giant abandon planet.

Well, concept art at Halo Fest and Glasslands impies that the UNSC will play a major role in Halo 4. So, I think we will get some Forerunner-modified human weapons for Halo 4.

If you watch the Halo 4 panel from Halo Fest, Frank O’Connor touches on this very idea from the question posed at the 40:40 mark until 42:30.

Halo Fest - Halo 4 Panel

So, in answer to your query, it sounds like 343i has similar thoughts on the implementation of Forerunner–and by connection, Covenant–technology in the evolution of the Halo weapon and equipment sandbox.

Personally, i cannot wait to see what they decide to do and how they accomplish it.