FORUMS [LIVE]

I only actually just noticed the [LIVE] next to the Forums in the top left of your screens.

Just curious will it always be like that or will it change to just Forums?

It looks a bit, odd you know?

I am not sure if it is going to stay or not. To me I really don’t even notice it so it really doesn’t look that odd.

Xbox Live, Forums Live. Seems to fit

Yeah, I somewhat agree it does look a bit odd. Reminds me of Saturday Night LIVE!! It doesn’t bug me that much but I would prefer it if it were temporary.

i dont care about anything, im glad that i can post something and then 10 minutes later post something else without someone at waypoint dividing by zero and poof no more forums… again!

i dont notice any changes besides thanking people, but i am not too interested in “features”, i can post things, read things, know that my things are being seen, and anybody reading my things will know who i am

so im glad that the forums work again, live or unlive

Looks like it’s here to stay. I don’t mind it, looks kinda cool. Not a big deal either way.

It’s my understanding it’s an inside joke with one of the web developers. I think it will be gone soon. Don’t quote me on that though, as I’m not always privy to their shenanigans. :slight_smile:

> It’s my understanding it’s an inside joke with one of the web developers. I think it will be gone soon. Don’t quote me on that though, as I’m not always privy to their shenanigans. :slight_smile:

I vote for gone soon but I am kinda meh either way…as I said just reminds me of SNL,lol.

I’m pretty sure its actually growing,
but the growth time is so slow you don’t notice it until its 10 times larger and you can’t see (BLARGH)

I was hoping it was a special guest in Frankie or Chad.

> I’m pretty sure its actually growing

Houston, we have a problem.