Forums Down? (Final Thread for ALL)

Hey guys, I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but the forums were down just a few minutes ago, again. This is getting really annoying, do you know when this will get fixed? Also, I didn’t like that certain people got new avatars, so I was glad that you removed them, but now they’re back? Ugh…

Also, why can’t I make a signature? I want to be cool like the other people!

--------

Seriously though, we know the forums have been down. The maintenance from two weeks ago and the influx of members from E3 has put a lot of stress on the forums. The team is currently trying to fix the stability, which is why you’ll see the forums down at times.

Avatars were removed to lighten the load on the servers, not because people were jealous of new avatars for some mods (at least I think no one was jealous).

The Status Pins? Don’t even worry about those. We (Normal Members) don’t know if those are supposed to be present or not.

The “Search” function is also down at this time.

And no, “There are 0 active users,” is incorrect if you are reading this.

So please, look at current threads before you create another one. You complain about the load times, which are caused by the traffic, yet create another thread to clog it up.

Pfft. My avi is awesome. You’re just jealous. ;D

> Pfft. My avi is awesome. You’re just jealous. ;D

Only a little bit!

So jelly. Like jelly enough to put on bread and add peanut butter. To make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Caught me again… :’(

> > Pfft. My avi is awesome. You’re just jealous. ;D
>
> So jelly. Like jelly enough to put on bread and add peanut butter. To make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Make me one too please! Only no grape jelly. I don’t like that stuff.

> > > Pfft. My avi is awesome. You’re just jealous. ;D
> >
> > So jelly. Like jelly enough to put on bread and add peanut butter. To make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
>
> Make me one too please! Only no grape jelly. I don’t like that stuff.

Strawberry is obviously they jelly of champions.

> >
> > So jelly. Like jelly enough to put on bread and add peanut butter. To make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
>

I feel like pointing out that your next “Thank” will give you “1337 Thanks.” Maybe the Hardcore People will be nice to you then.

> >
>

Maybe next year.

> > > > Pfft. My avi is awesome. You’re just jealous. ;D
> > >
> > > So jelly. Like jelly enough to put on bread and add peanut butter. To make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
> >
> > Make me one too please! Only no grape jelly. I don’t like that stuff.
>
> Maybe next year.

Jelly donuts anyone?

> So please, look at current threads before you create another one. You complain about the load times, which are caused by the traffic, yet create another thread to clog it up.

It wont matter in 6 months and 9 days.

Or 4,608 hours.

Or 276,480 minutes.

Or 16,588,800 seconds.

(Anyone of these equates to 192 days from today…)

Oh, so the search feature will actually come back? That’s a relief. I’ve been gone a few months and I thought it was removed in that time.

> Oh, so the search feature will actually come back? That’s a relief. I’ve been gone a few months and I thought it was removed in that time.

Nope, we had it just last week, so I’m hoping that it comes back.

This is exactly what we needed. Let’s hope everything starts working right again. (Also, don’t post anymore. You’ll ruin your 2343 posts.)

I still seem to be having troubles with the forums loading and not letting me connect.

I was wondering if it’s just me or if anyone else is experiencing any problems.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place but I can’t access any other part of the forums right now lol.

this has happened to me a lot, it’s very hard and annoying to post on topics

Load times are caused by the -Yoink!-ty condition the site is in (for some reason), not the traffic. If it can’t handle the users that are currently on it, and traffic is the reason (which it’s not), then this site is terrible (which it’s not, as far as its handling capacity goes).