Forum Signature

Hi,
I would like to know how to add a signature to my forum posts.
I see that others have done so, either adding a signature or links at the bottom of their post and I would like to do this.

Real Gaming Cartel

Hey OP, to have a signature on the forums you need to either reach the rank of Spartan on the forums which is 6000 posts or have a special rank assigned by 343 that unlocks this ability :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Hey OP, to have a signature on the forums you need to either reach the rank of Spartan on the forums which is 6000 posts or have a special rank assigned by 343 that unlocks this ability :slight_smile:

Ok ta,
I will have to start making lots of constructive posts then.
As I haven’t be on the forums long, hopefully they won’t fall into the type that have become the norm for a lot of forums (Battlelog) where you get peeps just flaming and trolling when asked for advice, even if its simple.
Which is why for most of my gaming needs I go to the clan forums of the Real Gaming Cartel.

Real Gaming Cartel

You’ll still get trolling and flaming, but generally a lot of the community here are realy good, helpful folk. Just try not to be sucked in a reply to trolls, just report their posts and move on. That’s what I tend to do. Welcome to Waypoint :slight_smile: